Before pictures!

Options
I'm just starting out and I have no friends on here and I just posted my before pictures in my profile there very scary to look at for me but I needed to put them up! I hope I have some people on here who have the same goals as me "about 50 lbs" so please feel free to add me as a friend and we can help motivate each other! I would post the pics on here but I'm not sure how to do it from a iPhone (anyone no?) anyway I'm looking forward to starting my journey with everyone else on here????

Replies

• NiikouruDesu
    Options
    I have a before/after in my pic, not weightloss, but got healthier and happier :)
    I have no idea how to add photos
  • shelbel0803
    Options
    I have a before/after in my pic, not weightloss, but got healthier and happier :)
    I have no idea how to add photos

I like having the before picture because sometimes weight loss doesn't show any justice! Hopefully I can have my after picture up by summer time!
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    You add photos in the forum by going to a website like tinypic.com and using the img code. Make sure there are no capital letters in the link. ;)
  • shelbel0803
    Options
    You add photos in the forum by going to a website like tinypic.com and using the img code. Make sure there are no capital letters in the link. ;)
    Thank you ☺