Enthusiasm - Words of Wisdom - July 30, 2008

Options
Good morning. Enthusiasm is one of the most powerful engines of success. When you do a thing, do it with all your might. Put your whole soul into it. Stamp it with your own personality. Be active, be energetic! Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm. -Ralph Waldo Emerson.

:heart:God is Love:heart:

Replies

• Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Good morning. Enthusiasm is one of the most powerful engines of success. When you do a thing, do it with all your might. Put your whole soul into it. Stamp it with your own personality. Be active, be energetic! Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm. -Ralph Waldo Emerson.

:heart:God is Love:heart:
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    Thank you soo much for these encouraging words! I SO needed them today! :flowerforyou:
  • Reesy
    Reesy Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Nothing is more truer than this- I have to remember that.

Thanks for posting it. :happy:
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    Very welcome ladies :smile:
    Enjoy your day!

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • TNTPete
    TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Love it!! kicked my butt into gear as I sit here not doing my homework like I should... thanks!!
  • weege422
    weege422 Posts: 6
    Options
    I fully encourage enthusiasm, but enthusiasm without consistent discipline doesn't go very far. What this world is missing is consistent discipline. my advice is to find some sort of set way to allocate time each day to working out (a set time), and just go! Don't think about it! Just do it! Both enthusiasm and discpline have its place and both are needed for long term results! Think about what's more important to you....vitality, health, your goals or your food, your lazy mentality. It boils down to that! (this is talking to a general "you", not any specific person on this thread).
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    Love it!! kicked my butt into gear as I sit here not doing my homework like I should... thanks!!
    Very welcome!:bigsmile: