Need more BooOty

Options
emmab3ar
emmab3ar Posts: 110 Member
I've got no butt how do I get some umph in it?

I've been running and walking. And in the evenings I do pilates buns & thighs.

Replies

• emmab3ar
    Options
    I've got no butt how do I get some umph in it?

I've been running and walking. And in the evenings I do pilates buns & thighs.
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    I get mine from squats.
  • SherryRH
    SherryRH Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Walking lunges will firm up your booty and make it nice and round. :laugh:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Ohhhh lunges.....the flashbacks :laugh:
  • pavang82
    pavang82 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    i've got a booty, but no breast. LOL. mine is shrinking from losing weight, i hate it so much. i guess it's one or the other.:grumble:
  • AugustBaby1973
    Options
    I have no butt, either!:sad: And I'm a SISTER! I have plenty of bosom, but no butt. :angry: I heard lunges help make it round and firm, but I haven't seen mine plump up yet.....:indifferent:
  • emmab3ar
    Options
    OK I'm going to try lunges & squats. I'm sure that will help.
  • debuckl
    debuckl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    When you walk try concentrating on landing on your toes instead of your heels. Takes a while to get used to, but it works.
  • thyme31
    thyme31 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hey. I'm a sista with not enough "junk in the trunk" either. :mad: But I do have some and that comes all from working out. You have to lift weights so that you can build the glut muscles. My inspiration was figure skaters, ever notice they have nice rear ends? It is not genetic, but all from working out!

I have my own weight lifting "booty" routine. I would do these machines 2-3 times a week: hack squats, regular squats, those made just for the gluts, leg presses (seated and laying on my back), hamstring and quad machines, and yes the favorite walking lunges. Of course I didn't do all of these at the same time, but it worked! I had plenty of people begin to tell me they liked my rearend. :wink:
  • weege422
    weege422 Posts: 6
    Options
    I'd really like to know how landing on your toes compared to your heels works your glutes more? With landing on your toes, you interrupt the natural foot gate which can inhibit natural motion which in turn injuries can occur. There is no extra hp extension (glute contraction) when you land on your toes. just plantar flexion. I highly do NOT recommend landing on your toes! Try lunges with a big wide split leg stance. The wider the stance, the more the glutes and hamstrings will be engaged. The closer the legs are together, the more the quadricep contracts so try long stance lunges.
  • LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    You can have some of mine. I've got way too much.

*shrug*
  • emmab3ar
    Options

*shrug*

I'll take it. :laugh: I've got little itty bitty cheaks but I want a bootylious butt. I've got enough up top I could lend that to you if you want. :happy:
  • LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options

*shrug*

I'll take it. :laugh: I've got little itty bitty cheaks but I want a bootylious butt. I've got enough up top I could lend that to you if you want. :happy:

No, I've got more than I can handle up top too. You just take the butt and I'll be happy. :bigsmile:
  • Dmprbst
    Dmprbst Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Oh good I'm glad you asked this question..:tongue: Now I know (Lunges), I have no hiny myself and Im losing what I do have the more weight I lose, I have all the boobs for days but no bum.
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Squeeze the booty when you come up from the squats/lunges.:wink:
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    I guess the grass is always greener on the other side. Too bad we can't all trade parts with each other, I would gladly share my fanny, I have plenty.:grumble:
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    Ooh Ooh.. are we trading body parts????

I need boobage!
    I do have booty but I like it so... I'm not sharing:tongue:
  • emmab3ar
    Options

I'm sore from doing lunges last night.
    I wonder how long its going to take to get some umph?
  • Healthier_Me
    Options

I'm sore from doing lunges last night.
    I wonder how long its going to take to get some umph?
    Don't know how long but it'll build some muscle and lift that booty up.
    Keep at it girl!
  • emmab3ar
    Options
    Well it's been about a week and a half and so far no Miss new booty yet. HEHE:laugh: I tried walking and landing on my toes but thats been kind of tough. The squats and lunges are coming a long well. I have started some work on the ball and thats been helping to make my butt sore.