5'10 ladies - what is your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• CurlyGlitterChicken
    Options
    Comfortable goal weight might depend on your age, too. I'm 42. Before I had my second kiddo, I was down to about 165 and looked fabulous, but it was a lot of work. Now I would be happy to get to 185 -- it's a weight that I feel reasonably good at, and it's not as difficult a weight to maintain. It's also about 50 lbs more than I weighed in high school, and 20 more than I weighed in college, but I'm okay with that.
  • Sarahmarshwiggle
    Sarahmarshwiggle Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Aiming for 180, would LOVE to get to 165!
  • golfergirl92
    golfergirl92 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    5'9" and my ultimate goal weight is 140......I was 162 when I got my drivers' license at 16 so I'm hoping to get under that and have a lot more muscle than I did then!
  • 57runner
    57runner Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    5'10" and going for 145ish. With muscle this time! Weighed 135 in college, but that looked too thin. I'm now 58, have weighed a consistent 165ish for the past 5 years (not good looking either!), and it's harder on my knees to carry the "extra" on my 5K runs. So I think 145-148 is my goal, but let's see what strength training does for me, and then I'll adjust. It's more about looks and feeling than it is about the number, for me. Well, except for the BMI number.
  • skittle316
    skittle316 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    150lbs or maybe 130lbs because of the enviroment im in most of the people are really skinny and ive always wanted to be skinny. Goal pants size is 7.
  • jennbriere
    jennbriere Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10 and big-boned. I'm currently 190 and was 170 for a long time. 170 was fine for me if I toned a bit, so I'm hoping to be 150-160 toned. Anything under 150 would look bad on me, way too skinny!

Good luck :)
  • SergeantNarwhal
    SergeantNarwhal Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Well just to shake things up I'm 5'10" and 125. I am very small-boned, obviously I'm not trying to lose weight, just build more muscle. But I guess it just goes to show that different frames look different ways! By no means so I look super thin or anything.
  • thinthought
    thinthought Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I am 5'10 and I started at 171 and am shooting to get to 150. I actually would like to be between 142-145 ( I have a small frame) but I know that my body likes 150-153.
  • GreatGreenSea
    GreatGreenSea Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and have a large frame, and my goal is 150. However, if I look and feel good at a higher weight, that's ok too.
  • hulket
    hulket Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9, and my ultimate goal is 160 - but I also would be freakin' ecstatic just to get to 199. lol
  • amberbabb26
    amberbabb26 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm 6"2 I'm now between 175 and 179 it fluctuates I weight train slot though and have only 20 percent body fat. I use to think I wanted to be like 160 to 170 but it prob won't happen. I'm more then happy with all my muscle mass though
  • TravelinChiGal
    TravelinChiGal Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and would like to hit 160lbs... That's what my goal is right now. Once I get there I will re-evaluate.

1529060.png
  • gurlygirlrcr80
    gurlygirlrcr80 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11" and I'm a muscular build so I look smaller than I weigh as it is so I would like to get to 180 and continue to tone my muscles. I'm not as much concerned about the number of pounds my weight is but more about looking good in clothes so my workouts are dictated in that way. I think for me to get get to 170 or below and I would look boney and unhealthy.
  • crickle3013
    crickle3013 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10", my goal weight is around 150.. havent been that small since 2003. I have a long way to go, since I just started at a whopping 238 lbs just two weeks ago. Good luck to you all!!
  • AyeCorona
    AyeCorona Posts: 204 Member
    Options

Those sites were interesting.

I'm 5'10" and currently 160lb. My goal weight is 145lb with more lean muscle. Seeing good results so far with NROLFW.
  • ahende612
    ahende612 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My GW is 200lbs. I am 6'0 and have a naturally larger frame. I also have naturally toned, muscular legs. 200lbs is perfect for me. If I could get back down to 230 I would be happy.
  • strongwoman84
    strongwoman84 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9" and have a large frame. My lowest I have ever hit was 190. I just couldn't break past that for some reason. With that being said, I thought I looked great at that weight, but still had a bit to lose (mainly toning). My physician gave me a goal of 165, but I have no idea how my body would have let me get there. I was pretty thin at 190. Right now I'm just shooting for189 and then figuring it out from there as to how low I can go healthily.
  • asilmegan34
    asilmegan34 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    At 5'10 and 190 pounds, I wore a size 8 pant and a medium shirt. So thats where I'd like to be :)
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Just keep losing weight until you are satisfied. My goal is 145 but I have a small frame. I lost weight a couple years ago (gained it back lol :( ) and my goal was 135 but I got down to About 140 and decided to stop
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!