Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

ISO: friends with open diaries!

hello MFP! i'm in search of friends with open diaries! i've hit a plateau, which i'm actually not mad about because i'm focusing more on eating the right things and gaining muscle with strength training, so i really only track to make note of my protein, carbs, fat, etc. BUT i'm getting bored with the same ol things! i need new ideas and a lot of my current MFP friends (whom i love!!!!) don't have open diaries.

Replies

• rachso
    rachso Posts: 174 Member
    I'll send you a request. Since I take my lunch to work daily and I work 2 jobs so nights I go staight from one to the other my dinners can get to be the same...but other than that I try to add variety! :-)
  • kbolton322
    kbolton322 Posts: 358 Member
    You can friend me... mine is very open...
  • JG762
    JG762 Posts: 571 Member
    I'm an open book, feel free to look at my data anytime!
  • batesmama
    batesmama Posts: 19 Member
    Open diary here! Feel free to add me! I love cooking and I'm always trying new things.
  • ced1389
    ced1389 Posts: 96 Member
    looking forward to seeing some new meals i can try! :) hi new friends
  • juliemorgan79
    juliemorgan79 Posts: 14 Member
    My food diary is open. Add me :)
  • missvie
    missvie Posts: 21 Member
    I would love some more friends on here for inspiration.ideas, help. Feel free to add me