Looking for friends...

Options
H20SIS
H20SIS Posts: 19 Member
Trying to lose 40lbs before summer.

Replies

• NoMoreStretchyPants
    Options
    Hi! I see you already added me as a friend...welcome to the 40lbs to lose club LOL. Nice to virtually meet you - there are some great people on this site. It's very motivating and will help you stay focused. You can do this!
  • beakers32
    Options
    As NoMoreStretch said "Welcome to the 40 to lose club!" Feel free to add me if you would like. I've met some great people, but the more the merrier to help everyone out to reach our goals and to being healthy :smile:
  • H20SIS
    Options
    I'm looking forward to it and thanks for adding me. I have 40 to lose... I think... and I'm over 40... I will need all the help I can get.. ha.
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    I have about 40 left to lose. Feel free to add :)
  • thenewmanda
    thenewmanda Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I don't have 40 to lose but feel free to add me!
  • Chain_Ring
    Chain_Ring Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    hi
  • mandalou15
    Options
    I would love some friends!
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    I don't have 40 to lose, but don't let being over 40 hold you back mentally!

I'm 48 and pushing for the Best shape of my life. :)
    or at least best physically fit
  • soup_73
    soup_73 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    40 and wanting to shed another 21 lbs to meet my current goal. Feel free to add me. And if your part of Virgin Pulse Healthmiles, feel free to look me up there as well. The more support the better!!!!!
  • H20SIS
    Options
    Thanks Nancy, I feel like I'm still in pretty good shape, recovery is a lot slower but I just need to focus on the diet and the weight should start coming off.
  • agriff1991
    agriff1991 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    i want to lose 30 before i go visit my mom at the end up june in las vegas and all together I want to lose 60 pounds.
  • BonecrusherBrews
    BonecrusherBrews Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to MFP and I'm trying to lose 35lb in ~3 months.
  • puss_n_bootz87
    Options
    Im trying to lose alot more then most ppl on here...its going to be hard but it is possible...where there is a will there is a way....one thing that im looking for is tips, advice on different ideas that might help me...i didnt know about doing this site because i know how mean and cruel the world is and i dont need to be put down when im trying to fix my problems...looking forward to meeting new ppl and losing some major pounds!!!!