Same Photo, 1 Year Later...

Options
cyoka13
cyoka13 Posts: 288 Member
Hey All - I started on here at the end of Christmas 2012. I did not have a significant amount to lose but I was definitely carrying more weight then I should. Through a reasonable caloric deficit and staying active, I have lost about 25-28 lbs, depending on the day. I have been maintaining since about May.

My new goals are more fitness oriented and I still want to decrease my body fat percentage. Anywho, here are the pics - 1 year later.

Weight: About 150 -> About 125
Bust: 36" -> 34"
Natural Waist: 32.5" -> 29"
Belly Button: 32" -> 31"
Hips: 39.5" -> 36

392ebc65-6c3c-4633-9eeb-3ead460bca68_zps7010a102.jpg

552761c9-85fc-46e1-81e8-883a1ed23dad_zps3377463f.jpg

4de3801e-a46f-4beb-9ee6-31f73d4b588c_zps8667abd9.jpg

ETA: I am terrible at selfies - sorry for the bad angles.

Replies

• 00NL
    00NL Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Wow :) what is your height. ...
  • sillyvalentine
    sillyvalentine Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Great work! You look awesome!
  • Cayjominara
    Cayjominara Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    GREAT job!! You put in the work, and now you have the results to show for it! That's how it gets done!
  • cyoka13
    cyoka13 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Thanks all. It feels great. I went snowboarding for the first time this season on Saturday and the difference from last year was amazing! I could actually bend over to adjust my bindings without my snow pants digging into my gut ;)

@120LNB - I am 5' 4"
  • vijayadi
    vijayadi Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Great Job
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    great job!! you look great! :)
  • sklarbodds
    sklarbodds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    That is GREAT! You should be very proud, you've made tremendous progress :)
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! What a great Christmas gift to yourself! :flowerforyou:
  • Fat2Fit145
    Fat2Fit145 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • Sandia_Sweetie
    Sandia_Sweetie Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Congrats on all your hard work, it has paid off!
  • LJGmom
    LJGmom Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Wow great job!
  • Riemersma4
    Riemersma4 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!
  • a778c466
    a778c466 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Great work! Your arms are amazing, I am jealous. :) You look awesome.
  • Edensienna
    Edensienna Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    You look slim and toned, congrats!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

ETA: I am terrible at selfies - sorry for the bad angles.

Your selfies are wonderful! Everything that needs to be seen, is being seen and in a tasteful and modest outfit that showcases what could otherwise be a difficult to see loss of "only 25" lbs. I say "only" b/c sometimes we see much larger numbers going down in success threads, but even so, the images are not always as stark a contrast as yours. I think you have shown that the scale is "just a number" and the true proof is in what you see in the mirror. Your transformation is remarkable. :love: :flowerforyou:
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look awesome!
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Sorry I am posting again but I want to make another point. We hear a lot about how frustrated people who are closer to goal weight get when told "yer ok" when talking about their weight loss goals to people IRL. I think this pictorial shows a great example of how thru hard work and diligence this OP made a huge difference in her appearance and that's what those people who are closer to goal weight have in mind when they set out, they KNOW there's a difference to be made and I'm just glad she did it for herself and was kind enough to show it off and include all those inches losses as well. It proves what my eye thinks it sees is very very real and noticeable, even if she still fits in the same shirt, it's the way she fits that is remarkable! Hat's off OP, I don't think I can congratulate you enough.
  • driii123
    driii123 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    great work!
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    WTG! You have made amazing changes in your appearance. I bet you're feeling good, too.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!