Leftover Chicken Ideas?

Options
ybodwen
ybodwen Posts: 342 Member
I had a lot of company this weekend and I have tons of chicken left over.. any ideas of what to do with it? Would love some non-dairy recipes. Thanks!!!

Replies

• lmhbuss
    lmhbuss Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    chicken salad with red grapes, bits of apple, celery and non-fat yogurt or low-fat mayo (or a blend of the two).
  • Mojoman02
    Mojoman02 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Chicken pizza on flatbread! Chicken wrap with spinach, red onion, tomatoes! Chicken stir fry! Oh the possibilities! :smile:
  • VelveteenArabian
    VelveteenArabian Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Anything Mexican
    Soup
  • Shuuma
    Shuuma Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Cut up and put in freezer bags for quick salad toppings.
    Stir fry is awesome.
    Cut into chunks and add to a white chili mix in your crock pot then freeze the chili in lunch-sized portions.
  • writergeek313
    writergeek313 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I like to mix cooked chicken or beef with some raw or cooked peppers (and whatever other veggies I have to use up), brown rice or quinoa, and salsa for my own spin on a Chipotle burrito bowl. If I have the calories to spare, I'll add some avocado and/or some cheese.
  • GingerLolita
    GingerLolita Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I made a salad today with leftover chicken, baby spinach, green apple slices, carrots, cucumber, pecans, balsamic vinegar and olive oil. :) I plan on using the rest tomorrow atop a baked potato with a tomato sauce/salsa blend and corn.
  • gingeriner
    gingeriner Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    i had leftover chicken and i made it into a hoisin chicken wrap. little ginger, hoisin, garlic and chicken heated and put on a wrap with lettuce and peppers. yum! i also put some on a pizza too. i made a buffalo chicken pizza on naan bread.
  • rlmassman84
    rlmassman84 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Chicken Slaw- Shredded chicken, peanuts, sesame seeds, bag of shredded cabbage, 1 T. olive oil, 1/2 cup white vinegar, black pepper to taste, 1 T. sugar, 1 block ramen noodles. Heat olive oil in a pan and toast all nuts/seeds and crumbled up ramen over medium heat. Mix vinegar, sugar, and pepper. Mix all ingredients together. Best once sat for several hours.
  • MissLakeTime
    MissLakeTime Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    -NACHOS -13 Baked Tostitos Scoops, low fat shredded cheese, shredded chicken, salsa
    - BUFFALO CHICKEN WRAP coat leftover chicken with Buffalo Sauce and put in wrap (-Mission Carb Balance, Tortilla, Buffalo Chicken, Shredded lettuce, shredded cheese, a little bit of ranch dressing)
    - CHICKEN SALAD
    -QUESADILLAS - leftover chicken, shredded cheese, tortilla (possible add ins: black beans, salsa, etc.)
  • SandraD1424
    SandraD1424 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Shred and mix with avocado and any veg you like for chicken salad wrap, stir fry, salad topping, change the flavor profile and make Asian lettuce wraps.....