Not so new but mfp friends have mostly quit logging:-(

Options

Replies

• CouleeRunner
    CouleeRunner Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I log daily (over 800 days in a row) and I like to think I am encouraging. Feel free to ad me. :)
  • Travko
    Travko Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me as well. I always keep my food and exercise diary open, and I think there's a real benefit to conversing with like-minded people--guidance, direction, etc.
  • TooTatToTrot
    TooTatToTrot Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    My new years resolution was to go to class and log everyday for a year, 15 days in, add me!
  • bumblebeez86
    bumblebeez86 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Restarted in the new year - logging everyday so far + plan to keep on - need buddies too - feel free to add :)

I also like viewing ppls diarys for ideas too - mine is open
  • KeepGoingKylene
    KeepGoingKylene Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I am active, feel free to add me :)
  • earthsember
    earthsember Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me - I have gotten back to logging daily after a brief hiatus, and I try to interact with/support everyone :)
  • AprilMae1975
    Options
    I am on everyday and offer as much support as I can :)
  • rebekahetaylor
    rebekahetaylor Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I don't have very many people on my friends or buddies list I only have a few and I am interested in getting more. I enjoy people with a positive spirit and those who DO want to do this and NOT look at it as though it is a major CHORE to have to do this or those who take it one day at a time with the understanding that this is a daily struggle and we are human and can get back up the NEXT day and NOT every Monday as though it was a JOB that one is obligated to attend. This can be made fun and I'd like to know and her from those that want to make it JUST that!:smile:
  • lisacarrana
    lisacarrana Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Yea, its quite annoying. I always seem to prune my list when someone hits 2 weeks. My rule is no quitters only winners.

I could not agree more. I had a clear out earlier.
  • NessaR2011
    NessaR2011 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I've had to clear mine out a few times. I'm not going anywhere though, I log daily, my diary is open and anyone is free to add me for some encouragement!
  • wpanderson
    Options
    I've seen the same trend so feel free to add me, I love giving and getting encouragement & motivation daily! :)
  • DeeVanderbles
    DeeVanderbles Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I've been logging 455 days and have recently been eating new recipes. Feel free to add me!
  • rustyroof
    Options
    Feel free to add me, fell of the wagon after I got married and gained 14lb after loosing 37lb, so I am determined to stick to it this time. Daily logger
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log in daily. Can always use new friends to give/receive encouragement.
  • bkw99508
    bkw99508 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'm at 160 days. I log every day and my diary is open to my friends.

Mind you I'm not a "clean" eater and believe that eating what you want and like, albeit in moderation, is the key to long term success.

So if you don't mind seeing ice cream (almost daily) in my diary and the occasional burger and pizza, feel free to add me.

Onward and downward!
  • kawi2k4
    kawi2k4 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! There was a brief period that i stopped but am back on track!! Always willing to give inspiration and motivation!!
  • happylife2014
    happylife2014 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well!
  • em84
    em84 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    feel free i always try and log everyday :smile:
  • nolanerinbryon
    nolanerinbryon Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    I will send you a friend request - I've been at this a little over a year and have logged on everyday since. I'm 40 yrs old, married with 2 kids. Others are free to add me as well:)
  • MissDLynnR
    MissDLynnR Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!!
    I have only been here a week or so but I am committed to making things work for me and hopefully making some like minded friends along the way. I live in SC and to be honest I don't have any "live" friends here either. I moved here some time back and other than a handful I don't have many people I can chat with much less who have weight loss goals in mind. I am always here and would love more friends who want support and also who like to chat about life!