T25

Options
Hey, just wondering if anyone has used T25? Was it a good workout? Did you seel results?

Replies

• PinkCoconut
    PinkCoconut Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I own T25 but am waiting until after my baby is born to start it. However, I have several friends who HAVE done it and have gotten awesome results!

Feel free to friend me if you want more info, I hate being too wordy in posts!
  • meghanwasham
    Options
    Down 14lbs on it!
  • bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I do T25 with a group of my coworkers. It's only a 25 minute workout but you work the entireeee time. There's no break. Shaun T has no mercy for ya lol. You'll sweat up a storm. I feel like I've been getting great results thus far. (: Don't go into it thinking it's going to be easy, because it's far from that.

P.S. there's a guy on the back row in some gray shorts and a bright yellow stripe down the side. He's cute and his junk bounces the entire time. It's kinda encouraging lol so when you feel like giving up, just look at him. d:
  • kristen2713
    kristen2713 Posts: 253 Member
    Options

P.S. there's a guy on the back row in some gray shorts and a bright yellow stripe down the side. He's cute and his junk bounces the entire time. It's kinda encouraging lol so when you feel like giving up, just look at him. d:

LOL! Thought I may be the only one who noticed that and watched him a lot!! :) OP, it's a GREAT workout, even if he didn't bounce around a lot...I had some fabulous results with it and still use it as a supplemental workout when I have extra time or am not sure what to do! By far, one of my favorites out there!!
  • bd0027
    Options

LOL! Thought I may be the only one who noticed that and watched him a lot!! :) OP, it's a GREAT workout, even if he didn't bounce around a lot...I had some fabulous results with it and still use it as a supplemental workout when I have extra time or am not sure what to do! By far, one of my favorites out there!!

You're definitely not the only one. It's too hott for me to not watch lol.

tumblr_inline_mp894p1L5E1qz4rgp.png
    :wink: :blushing: :love:
  • Chain_Ring
    Chain_Ring Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I don't know what it is but I have my doubts............ha ha
  • bd0027
    Options
    I don't know what it is but I have my doubts............ha ha

Why do you have doubts? lol.
  • sweating_sweet_tea
    Options
    I am in my 4th week of the Beta Phase, Im down in inces and lb from starting, I also ordered the Gamma Phase too, and cant wait to start that next month. I don't think its too difficult but I do sweat up a storm, and from Alpha day 1 of using the moderator and it taking 45 minutes to do the 25 minutes because I had to press pause so many times, to now and no moderator I can tell that my endurance has also gotten better. Im also training for a 5K too and that's running 3 days a week, even with T25 only being 25 minutes on running days its hard to get it all in after working all day, and 4 kids, homework, dinner, laundry etc. I have started muting him, and using my own music, it makes it better now, But I LOVE it and knowing each day what Im going to do.
  • MarlaVSings
    MarlaVSings Posts: 66 Member
    Options

LOL!!! :laugh: :bigsmile: :smokin:

I usually don't watch the screen too much, just enough to get the movement down, so I totally have not noticed the bouncy package. Seems like it's a great morale booster.

I started T25 for one week during the holidays but stopped - I don't really know why. I just started back up today (Day 1, Alpha).

Edit: I don't know how to quote.
  • PDarrall
    PDarrall Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Combined with a diet, I have lost 7kg in four weeks so far :) Love T25
  • melybelyc
    Options
    I just finished T25 on the 20th and I loved it. Lost 6 lbs and 4-6 inches (it varies because my thighs shrunk and then got bigger LOL. I loved this work out - ShaunT puts you through your paces, but you feel really great when you are finished. I just started P90X3 on Monday - looking for a different kind of body shaper! Lost most of the fat, now I want to get ripped. Give it a try - I am sure you won't regret it!
  • joybedford
    joybedford Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Just started week 4 of alpha phase. Love it you do sweat a lot and I am begging for mercy at the end but it really works . I have lost 5.5lbs in the last 3 weeks but I am also doing whole 30 diet challenge and training for a half marathon. I skipped my workout today because I ran 7.5miles so will do double tomorrow. I can fit it in even with half marathon training, full time shift work and 3 kids. Would highly recommend .