Yep. this is happening

Options
Turning 40 next month. <sigh>

Replies

• MrsH06
    MrsH06 Posts: 159
    Options
    40 is not old. 100 is old! haha its all in how you feel :) Happy early birthday :)
  • jannalovescoffee
    jannalovescoffee Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I turn 30 at the end of this year...I've already set goals to make this my best year yet. I already know that I'm healthier than I was at 20!

Make it your year! (Happy EARLY Birthday!)
  • Hobb3s
    Hobb3s Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Quick buy a porsche!
  • catfive1
    catfive1 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Ha ha.....40 isn't old. Wait until you turn 50. :happy:
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    I'll be there later this year... In November. It's not as scary as I thought....
  • JenR_
    JenR_ Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Happy early birthday :) 40 is going to be an awesome year for you. Enjoy it!
  • mooseman71
    mooseman71 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I know plenty of folks who are still up to mischief in their 80's, 40 is nothing to worry about.:happy:
  • jkowula
    jkowula Posts: 447
    Options
    Well I can tell you that 30 was much much harder on me than 40.. not sure why but it hit me hard, I am now 44 and none of the birthdays bothered me since 30... good luck man!
  • AprilMae1975
    Options
    14 months and I am there too :(
  • wild_wild_life
    wild_wild_life Posts: 1,334 Member
    Options
    I have been 40 for a few months. So far, nothing has fallen out or needed to be replaced. I guess my warranty is still good.
  • mjterp
    mjterp Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    But what an amazingly cute 40 you are!!

Don't sweat it. It's a number. I have seen 40 somethings that are more like twenty somethings and I have seen thirty something that I would have bet were fifty somethings.

Break out the bifocals and ENJOY
  • kabrube2
    kabrube2 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    40 old???? Just wait to you are just a few years away from 60... yet I don't think of myself as old! Happy 40 enjoy it!
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Life is over as you know it! Ha ha

40's are great... although I wish there was 10 more years before 50! :)

Welcome!!!

40 and time to work out eh? yup... that happens.

You don't look a day over 39
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Spring chicken there!!! Go out and celebrate that you're doing something to make your 40's the best decade yet! Heck, I just turned 64 and feel better now than I have in a long time...so sometimes it does get "better"! Happy birthday a bit early!
  • emdeesea
    emdeesea Posts: 1,823 Member
    Options
    Yep, one foot in that grave. :laugh:
  • dotJake
    Options
    Thanks, everybody. I just found this site, seems like a pretty active and supportive community. I hope to make my 40's better than the previous decades... this should be fun (and no small feat).