I need help.....

Options
I need to know what nutrition limits I should set myself at. I want to lose weight, but I don't know anything about nutrition facts really.

Like what's a limit for carbs
What things can I eat as much as I want of. I don't know. ):

Replies

• MrsH06
    MrsH06 Posts: 159
    Options
    I eat 50% carbs, 25% fat and 25% protein. and eat 1400-1600 calories a day depending on exercise. I use vegetables as free food. I still add them but to me they are free.
  • fatcolint
    Options
    when you put your weight in and how much you want to loose. Add your food what you had and it tells you.
  • mooseman71
    mooseman71 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    The most important thing is to get started and stick to it. You'll learn as you go and adjust your strategy accordingly. As far as what you can eat as much as you want of, raw and steamed vegetables are generally a safe bet but you can overdo just about anything if your not careful. A quick word of advice, it's tempting to want to starve in the beginning. Don't do it, it never works.
  • georgetf
    Options
    I just go by calories. My goal is to lose 2 lbs/wk and 30 minutes of zumba or walking 3x a week. So far I've lost 25 lbs!! And definitely don't starve! Stay in your calorie range or you'll get little red warnings at the end of the day!! I love this website because you don't feel like you're dieting!!
  • FindingMyPerfection
    FindingMyPerfection Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    How old are you really?