Any one would like to be a gym buddy?

Options
I'm Dave, male(obviously), 26 turning 27. Been overweight for probably the last 10-12 years. My life story can be found in my blog if you care to check it out. I'm 5'10 at 253.5. My goal is 170 with a stretch goal of 160(though that is a bit thin for my taste).

I'm going to the gym every day, taking maybe 1 or 2 days off a week for the past 6 weeks. I am very determined to lose this weight. I started off 275#, down to 253.5#. I do both 60 minutes of cardio and 60 minutes of weightlifting every day.

Also been restricting my diet to a low carb/high protein, counting calories(though my salt intake needs to be decreased) it seems to be working and I think the worst of it is over. I can no longer eat like I used to, my junk food craving is gone, and I learned that I don't have to snack or eat around the clock to survive. My clothes are loser and my gut and neck are shrinking. I would like to see this to the end and anyone who wants to join in my journey would be much appreciated.

Replies

• jackjb2
    jackjb2 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I am at 285 aiming for 200.Go to the gym daily and try to do 50 min of cardio. Would be happy to join with you on our journies
  • helena_jj
    helena_jj Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Are you looking for a real workout buddy or a virtual one?
  • rattleh3ad
    Options
    Virtual
  • helena_jj
    helena_jj Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Virtual

I want to do P90X workouts at home and I think I need some accountability partner. Is it what you meant? Then if you like we could be.
  • brighteyes222
    brighteyes222 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've been wanting to start p90x for a while, I'd love to be an accountability buddy!