female 5'7 - 5'10 weight loss goal/motivation

Options
Hey girls!
Just wondering what your weight loss goals are? I am 5'8" and I am currently 181 pounds, and 135 pounds is my ultimate goal. I am not going to obsess over the number though, I want to just feel confident in my clothes (and of course naked). I am currently a size 12, and my goal is to get down to about a 6 or 8.
If anyone has around the same goals as me, or if you just feel like you want another friend, please add me and we can motivate each other!
- Samantha

(all sizes are beautiful, this is just my personal goal)

Replies

• Samuraiko
    Samuraiko Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    5'8", currently 283, heading for 175. (I might go as low as 150, we'll see when I hit 175 if I'm happy there.)

For the first time in my life, really, I actually look my age (39, gonna be 40 in April! WOOT!). But I kinda liked looking younger than I actually am, so I figure that losing weight and improving my overall health will give me back that verve. :)
  • hedowl7
    hedowl7 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey I am 5'9, current is 175 and goal is 150. I'd love 140 but again not obsessing about numbers. Going on holiday in May and want to feel good in my clothes :) a size 8/10 would be fantastic . added you!
  • Sarahmarshwiggle
    Sarahmarshwiggle Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I am 5'10 wanting to reach 180lb, I'm currently 225! Add me :)
  • crickle3013
    crickle3013 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    5ft10, currently 233, sights set on 150.. motivation- health, confidence, and family :) anyone welcome to add me!!
  • genann
    genann Posts: 236
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and weigh 200 lbs and want to get down to 160. If I was younger I would probably want to weigh around 140 but at my age I just want to feel good and look good in my clothes. I may eventually want to get down to 150.
  • MaryJaneMadeMeFat
    Options
    I'm 5'10. Started at 209, currently at 160 and have my goal set at 150.
    When I get there, I'll decide if I want to drop more or stay at 150.