Halfway!!! Only 50 pounds left to lose!! Le sigh...

Options
So I am almost up to the 50 pound mark. I have been doing side by side pictures and I can really tell that I have lost. I guess my problem is just thinking how far I still have left to go. I had a baby in 2012 and gained about 50 pounds on my already quite robust frame. The pregnancy was a complete SURPRISE!!!!! I also had some asthma issues midway through and those damn little steroids can be total jerk wads which really started the weight gain process for me!!!!! So I am where I was before I got knocked up, and feel like I am starting from square one!!! Anywho, for those who have lost a substantial amount, how did you do at the halfway mark?

Replies

• qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    JUST WANTED TO SAY CONGRATUALTIONS. AND I THINK IM AT THE HALFWAY MARK AS WELL. IVE LOST 62 AND MY GOAL WAS TO LOSE 125. SO YEP. FEELS GREAT.
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome!! I wish I could be happy to be at the halfway mark. I'm sure I will get out of this funk, but it just seems like I will never get there.
  • sweating_sweet_tea
    Options
    I started my journey in mid August, when my youngest went to school, I have 4 kids (12, 10, 9, almost 6) I couldn't believe when I got to my halfway point which was 29 pounds, when I started it just seemed so impossible, now ive lost 36 pounds and only have 22 left to go, Im doing it on my own, at home, its HARD but Im getting there, Everytime I get in a new "10's" digit I have a little happy dance/ party, its such a HUGE deal for me.

Before I had kids I was 106 pounds, at my heaviest I was 188, Im now 152, with a goal weight of 130, So my numbers have been all over the place.