INSANITY Starting Today!

Options
So thats it,its official Im starting the program Today. I have done it in the past one full round and I lost 15 lbs But then I gained it back lol because I went back to my old lazy self again. So Now 8 months later I wanna do it again
its hard super hard but it works so If anyone wants to jump in the ride with me. Lets do it!!!
goal weight for April so I need to have a good support team and people who will Motivate and do it with me.
I have a lil boy whos a year and 4 months old plus a husband who requires home cooked meals for dinner 4 days a week and I work Fulltime8-5 so um yeah seems like mission impossible but wish me lucK.
Feel free to add me for support
Lets go

Replies

• Kaylee_law_123
    Kaylee_law_123 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I'm just going in to Week 3, sometimes I can't stick to the schedule but I just pick up where I left off and keep going, so you'll probably catch up to me!

That's amazing you lost 15lbs the first round. I'm aiming to finish the first round before my March wedding and I could do with a loss like that!

Enjoy :-)
  • silroxxx
    silroxxx Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Kaylee_law_12
    You can do it Hun I promise. If i did it ( I was so outta shape) you can do it you just have to stick to it,and yes dont worry about being at there pace. Just stick with a good meal plan.
    Good lluck
  • Wwinkel
    Wwinkel Posts: 34
    Options
    I'm in the last week! I can't believe it!
  • rubixcyoob
    Options
    I started today, along with StrongLifts. Add me!
  • silroxxx
    Options
    how do you like it? Wwinkel? tell us your results so far?
  • xenl
    xenl Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I just started with it today as well although I'm thinking I might prefer to do a P90X/Insanity hybrid. Love the first workout though and how quickly it goes by.
  • itsroses
    itsroses Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just added Insanity to my BBL routine today! Definitely quite the workout! haha The results are going to be amazing! (:
  • jennagoogles13
    Options
    It's crazy how similar our stories are! I did insanity about 10 months ago and I only completed one month but lost about 10 pounds and like 5 inches off of my waist. Over the next couple months I lost an additional 15 pounds and was the lightest I have ever been. Since August I've managed to gain all the weight back...I restarted insanity a week and a half ago. I'm super excited considering I can already notice some changes. I'd live to encourage anyone else doing insanity as well:)
  • katiem106
    Options
    Hi Everyone, I just started Insanity today as well with the fit test. Good Luck to everyone, hope we can all motivate each other to get through it!! :)

I'm trying to lose weight and get in shape for my college graduation in May.
  • silroxxx
    Options
    whooowhooo
    Im excited for us all :)
  • Jaymeow11
    Options
    Im a day 3 and im aching!!! BUt super excited for tomorrows work out!!