Sensa????

Options
Hey has anyone out here tried the Sensa powders for sprinkling on your food?

Replies

• KierstyPants
    KierstyPants Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Ive heard from other people it works really well, but i've never personally tried it.
  • fancyc00
    fancyc00 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started 3 wks ago. I'm not really good yet about making sure I use it on every meal. I'm not sure if it is doing much either--but its early.

It does however, make me think a little more about what I eat--just like MFP--and I think it does have an appetite suppressant that seems to help a little. There isn't any flavor to it at all. The one for sweet stuff smells a little sweet--and kind of reminds me of smarties. (not taste, just smell).

I have one more week with the first one, and then on to the next container of sprinkle stuff. Like I said I haven't been very good about using it on every meal--I usually forget at dinner, and/or sometimes lunch depending on where I am eating lunch at--so I think I could get an extra month of it.

worth a shot--if you use it and exercise--I figure it couldn't hurt.
  • Anna19911
    Options
    I tryed it. I actually returned it today. I just couldn't get myself to put it on everything i kept forgetting.
  • tleigho
    tleigho Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I used it for a while. It worked, but it fell by the wayside. I just couldn't remember it all the time! lol
  • Wendyleeb60
    Wendyleeb60 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I think that remembering to use it would be the difficult thing...I just received the "free trial" and observed that they send you a "pretty little blue rubber bracelet" like the yellow live strong bracelet....I sprinkled it on my Kashi Go Lean cereal this morning and my salad...so I think I will try the trial and see....
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    I should be getting my trial kit in the mail soon.. We'll see.

I've heard great things, but then you're always going to have the people that it didn't work for. We're all different, so I'm interested to see if it'll help me learn what "full" is and control my need to continue eating when I shouldn't.

If anyone else is starting soon, I say we start a thread to track our experience since the message boards lack publicity on this product.
  • rshunk
    rshunk Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Nice to see this on here. I also got an e-mail for a free trial that I have been debating over for a few days. Think I'm going to give it a try...
  • Erindipitous
    Options
    Finally got my Sensa in the mail today (so much for their "Rush Shipping") -- I shall start tomorrow..

I'll keep posting on this thread periodically to let you know how it's working.. I'm fairly resistant to everything, so if this works, it's worth its weight in gold.

Anyone else on it?
  • rshunk
    rshunk Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm with you about the 'rush' shipping, 2-5 (business)days? Try 7! Anyway, starting it today so we shall see. I'll keep posting on here as well.
  • Erindipitous
    Options
    Just as an update: I ended up returning it.. I couldn't stick to using it, and when I did, I didn't really notice a difference in my appetite.. Maybe it works for others, but just not for me.

I am much, much better suited for working out and planning my meals. :)
  • downtome
    downtome Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I tried it and I didn't find it to be of any help at all. Besides, if your going to stay within a certain calorie range anyway what good is it really? But, I do believe in and have been taking Alli, now that stuff really works. I took Alli about 3 years ago when I was doing weight watchers and I lost 54 pounds in 3 months and now I have lost 25 pounds in 6 weeks taking it as well, good stuff and only affects your stomache to rid you of some of the fat. I need all the help I can get to start with.