Seeking British friends

Options
Hi I am an English mum of 2 little boys living in the South of France. It would be great to find some friends for support and motivation.

Replies

• deeco
    deeco Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I am a mum of three living in Lincolnshire. I have just started this again in the last couple of weeks and am always needing help and support. Today is a bad day as it is cold and I am VERY hungry!!
    Wishing you luck with your journey.

Dawn
  • ladyshellbelle
    ladyshellbelle Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Add me..Im happy to chat and help :smile:
  • westmor
    westmor Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi, I live in the East of England and have been seriously following the MFP tracking for about 6 months, I am almost at my goal weight now and would be happy for you to add me to your friend list if you want some support. I don't have any children, but I do have 4 Godsons and a Goddaughter!! :-)
  • lisab572
    lisab572 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy for you to add me! I could use some motivation too :)
  • mamasgonnalose
    Options
    Thanks lovely people!
  • EponineLove
    Options
    Hi guys add me! I'm a 19 year old girl from South London!
  • fizzfizz
    fizzfizz Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hiya

Feel free to add me too! MFP really helped me lose a lot of extra weight to improve my dodgy knees last year, mainly thanks to the supportive folks on here. I've just got a new job in Oxford after travelling for a while, and all of a sudden am finding the lbs going straight back on - with looking for a new place to live, trying to work out what's going on at work plus stressful commuting,, I've got a bit too chunky KitKat focused and I can see where that's going - oops! Smallest stress and I'm straight in the biscuit tin :D

Oh well, *kitten* happens so getting back into logging, it really helps me notice more about what I'm eating. Well done for joining!!
  • bohojourney
    bohojourney Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Bon Jour, :wink:
    I'm Nicole I live in England and am also half French. I have an older boy and girl and two little boy grandchildren.:heart:

Like many people I wish I could eat all the things I like and not gain weight :drinker:

This is my second time around with MFP and everything is making so much more sense (After doing weight watchers etc;) I love food and have loads of recipes/hint/tips.

I naturally love to encourage and log daily, I have an open diary that can be viewed for products etc; and of course would value some encouragement too.

Please feel free to add me for mutual support/friendship if that helps.
    Nicole