Anyone else journeying toward one-derland?

Options
I'm interested in a group of motivated people with open diaries who can support one another on a journey to one-derland. Is this mythical place your unicorn? It's mine! Let's help each other get there.

Replies

• melissa199mfp
    melissa199mfp Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Getting to One-derland is my inspirational quote! :)
  • Sunitagt
    Sunitagt Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Working my way there as well. I started at 299, and have made it to 244.4, so I'm looking forward to getting to one-derland this year!!
  • ThinLizzie0802
    ThinLizzie0802 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    My profile says "On a journey to slenderland, first stop-onederland!
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Hit a year ago, almost to the day. Haven't looked back since. Good luck, you got this.
  • LadyW1nger
    LadyW1nger Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm on my way! Only 5 pounds to go and my first goal will be accomplished. Onward and downward from there!

Feel free to add me!
  • woodgirls3b1
    woodgirls3b1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. That has been my goal for quite some time now. We can do this together! :)
  • framingthewheels
    framingthewheels Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the love, all! It's nice to "meet" you. Any interest in a MFP group? I'd be happy to set it up!
  • Awesomers
    Awesomers Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Same here! 73 pounds to go! I started at 289. :-) Would like to join a group!
  • AnguishLanguish
    AnguishLanguish Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! I'm looking to get into onederland as soon as is possible (but healthy)! It's not always an easy journey but it's worth it. Anyone is free to add me if you want :-)
  • LadyW1nger
    LadyW1nger Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'd join a group if you made one!