Progress? WARNING: Stretch marks/flab/underwear

Options
I have been using MFP for almost a month now. I have been trying to stick to a low carb/high protein diet with fresh fruits and vegetables. For exercise, I have been doing "Insanity" videos, running, and some kettlebell workouts.

I took pictures of my belly on Nov. 1st and took more today (Nov. 17th). Can you tell a difference or not? It is hard for me to see because I still don't like what I see. I know it probably won't completely go away since having 2 pregnancies (My first child was 8 lbs. and my second was 10 lbs. at birth) but I am trying to do everything I can.

Front view on Nov. 1st: http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x420/tigertchr23/nov1front.jpg
Front view on Nov. 17th: http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x420/tigertchr23/nov17front.jpg

Side view on Nov. 1st: http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x420/tigertchr23/nov1side.jpg
Side view on Nov. 17th: http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x420/tigertchr23/nov17side.jpg

BTW . . . how do people get their pictures to show inside of the post? I tried all of the different links on Photobucket??

Replies

• SafariLara
    Options
    there definitely seems to be a difference. keep it up and soon you'll see it too!
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    I have been using MFP for almost a month now. I have been trying to stick to a low carb/high protein diet with fresh fruits and vegetables. For exercise, I have been doing "Insanity" videos, running, and some kettlebell workouts.

I took pictures of my belly on Nov. 1st and took more today (Nov. 17th). Can you tell a difference or not? It is hard for me to see because I still don't like what I see. I know it probably won't completely go away since having 2 pregnancies (My first child was 8 lbs. and my second was 10 lbs. at birth) but I am trying to do everything I can.

Front view on Nov. 1st: nov1front.jpg
    Front view on Nov. 17th: nov17front.jpg

Side view on Nov. 1st: nov1side.jpg
    Side view on Nov. 17th: nov17side.jpg

BTW . . . how do people get their pictures to show inside of the post? I tried all of the different links on Photobucket??
  • laughingdani
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference in the side view. Keep up the good work. It will pay off!

For the pics, use the same links you had. I just added [ img ] to the beginning and [ /img ] to the end. (without the spaces)

If you click quote on the post where I did the pics you will see what the links look like. : )
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    You look smaller from the side view and the small of your waist is,well, smaller!
  • dlcam61
    dlcam61 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I see a difference. GOOD JOB!!
  • pattyisinaz
    pattyisinaz Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I totally see a difference! Fabulous! Keep it up! ;o)
  • Endeavors
    Endeavors Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely seeing a difference in the side view. Great job!
  • classyleo77
    classyleo77 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Definitely a difference. Good work.
  • tigertchr23
    tigertchr23 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the responses. Also, thank you for the picture tip. I'm glad to see that I am making some progress, even if it is small. I have been working really hard at it. I hope to see even more of a change by the end of the month.

Thank you for being supportive! :happy:
  • laughingdani
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the responses. Also, thank you for the picture tip. I'm glad to see that I am making some progress, even if it is small. I have been working really hard at it. I hope to see even more of a change by the end of the month.

Thank you for being supportive! :happy:

You're very welcome. AND you are in a great place for support and encouragement!

:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!