No offense to my already friends

Options
But I could really use some friends that help motivate me and maybe a few comments thatt are uplifting.
No one says anything to what I do. I know I don't ALWAYS have to have someone saying something, but yeah :(
I'm not trying to be selfish, it's just hard to be motivated by yourself.

Replies

• digitalyssa
    digitalyssa Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Well, I've been struggling with the same thing. This week has been my hardest so far. I just keep telling myself to stop being so critical and unforgiving to my own flaws. Day by day, hour by hour, minute by minute just try to stay grounded and be patient. It all comes with time and we can't let weight loss run our lives. Live happy and let this journey integrate into your lifestyle.
  • pragya728
    pragya728 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I understand what you mean. Feel free to add me if you want.
  • Denise_Riot
    Options
    omg i have the same problem no motivation from friends on here at all :/
  • ajswriter
    ajswriter Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me--I try to be encouraging to others--that's one of the best things about this site.
  • freeatlast20
    freeatlast20 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    hey that sucks when you dont get encouragement...i have a group of awesome friends and we support each other every day,,,feel free to add me...i will always offer words of encouragement...i dont always know what to say but sometimes just a wtg...is enough..you can do this...we are all here together in a common bond, best of luck on your journey!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • SandraMay1982
    Options
    I feel guilty that I don't comment enough. I have a great list of friends. a little group of them are always commenting and saying well done!

Now I feel a little worse about not commenting. ha. I hope no one feels like you do about being my friend on here :( eep.

any way. Here's my uplifting comment.

YOU'RE AWESOME. and guess what, you have a problem and you made a thread about it for support and that's JUST how this place should be. So. You're more than awesome for that alone!
  • Pitterpatter
    Pitterpatter Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    i don't have any friends here :frown:
  • rshunk
    rshunk Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I always try to give a little encouragement to my friends on here! I don't always get to some days, but I try! Feel free to add me if you would like!
  • nubreeze33
    Options
    I know how hard the climb is, I know i'm guilty of not always being available to share and be attentive to all on my list and I try from time to time to apologize in general about that. But I understand how you feel. It feels great when you are encouraged. I have to say self encouragement is awesome as well. HUGS to ya! :flowerforyou:
  • enromero
    enromero Posts: 104
    Options
    You took the words right out of my mouth!!! Feel free to add me!!!
  • Pitterpatter
    Pitterpatter Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    awe i have friends now!!! :flowerforyou:
  • gnrshelton
    gnrshelton Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Everyone needs motivation and deserves to have a few encouraging words from friends. Feel free to add me.
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    well you cab add me if you like
  • Endeavors
    Endeavors Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me, I try to be encouraging when I can :]
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    sad2.gif I am pretty sure I replied. I am hard to shut up.
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    i am going to motivate the heck out of you! that is a promise :)
  • Deebo958
    Options
    It is through my daily support system here that I stay so focused (most days) and grounded. Please feel free to add me. I have such a great group of fitness buddies that I would love to have you join! We can and will do this together!!!
  • Suedre
    Suedre Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I talk way too much. I've become pretty dependent on this site and the people here to stay focused. Sometimes I push a little harder just so I can post that I did it. I try to make sure I give as much as I receive and avoid adding more than I can be supportive of; however, I've had a lot of friends fall into inactivity over the last two months so I feel like I'm ready for a few more. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    HI!It helps when you have support.Makes the journey easier.I`m here if you need a friend.There`s alot of nice people online that help me make it easier.1 lb or 100,we are all in this together.
    Have a great day!Jane
  • Bellydance
    Bellydance Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    sad2.gif I am pretty sure I replied. I am hard to shut up.

That's true binary jester!!.........I love it.

Good for you for asking for what you want. I think that's great!!