BeachBody Product FANatic:)

Options
hey there! just looking for some more friends who are doing some of the same workouts as me, as motivated and dedicated, because I can never have ENOUGH support, encouragement, and KICK in the BUTT when I'm slackin....whos with me here???!!!??

I am currently doing some Turbofire, P90x, Insanity,and Brazial Butt Lift, enjoying them all.

Befriend me:)

Replies

• marinabrazil
    marinabrazil Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Holy cow!! you're doing all of them??

Im on day 35 of P90X and total fanatic too!!
  • BJAdW
    BJAdW Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 74 of p90x. love it. keep going. tony is the most annoying man alive, but his video works! just ordered insanity for my wife and i to start together when day 90 is complete. any thoughts on insanity?
  • Iluvchopsticks
    Iluvchopsticks Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I've done a lot of different BB programs. I am finishing up TF now and waiting for Insanity to arrive so I can start it next. I love their programs because the instructors and workouts are excellent and they take the guesswork out of planning a routine for me!
  • netgirl224
    Options
    Of the Beach Body products I am doing P90X and Hip Hop Abs! :) I want to try Brazil Butt Lift too..do you love it?

This is my 2nd go with P90X, the first time I was doing classic and 2/3 way in I injured my knee and my doc said no more..so I've started again, doing Lean this time (plyo doesnt go well with my knees I guess..) and Im a week in :) Im SO going the whole 90 days this time tho, even if I have to stand on one leg lol
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I'm in week 4 of Insanity. I have done Power 90. P90X, P90X+, Turbo Jam, Hip Hop Abs, Rockin' Body, ChaLEAN Extreme, Brazil Butt Lift, and Rev Abs. :flowerforyou:

If it wasn't for Beachbody programs I would still be fat. Not that you need them to lose weight, but I didn't have the motivation to do anything else. And now I am hooked, lol.
  • doncheco
    Options
    Day 75 for P90X with 3 days to complete Round 1! It is great to see the excitement in others and earlier I had lost that, but I see that all I needed was some encouragement from those that are going through the same thing. I'm with luvz2bfitMOM, you can never have enough friends in this journey. Which I realized today, I need more of.
  • simplynila
    simplynila Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Heyyy! I LOVE beachbody! I work for them as a fitness coah so I get their programs at a discount! I've done p90x, turbofire, slim in 6! Such an amazing company that produces amazing programs that I can do at home!! :) I've seen some great results from all of these programs!! I've lost 22 pounds since April thanks to a P90X and TurboFure hybrid program I created!

check out my beachbody site!
    Http://beachbodycoach.com/nilacarter

Would LOVE you connect with you!

Nila
  • ErinMarie25
    ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    If it wasn't for Beachbody programs I would still be fat. Not that you need them to lose weight, but I didn't have the motivation to do anything else. And now I am hooked, lol.

Ditto!
  • luvz2bfitMOM
    Options
    Holy cow!! you're doing all of them??

Im on day 35 of P90X and total fanatic too!!

lol, not the whole program together, i completed p90x and insanity program schedules, but now i am doing my own thing throwing them in here and there.
  • luvz2bfitMOM
    Options
    I'm on day 74 of p90x. love it. keep going. tony is the most annoying man alive, but his video works! just ordered insanity for my wife and i to start together when day 90 is complete. any thoughts on insanity?
    insanity is AWESOME! i have some before and after pics if interested, hit me up via inbox. i saw great changes:)
  • luvz2bfitMOM
    Options
    Of the Beach Body products I am doing P90X and Hip Hop Abs! :) I want to try Brazil Butt Lift too..do you love it?

This is my 2nd go with P90X, the first time I was doing classic and 2/3 way in I injured my knee and my doc said no more..so I've started again, doing Lean this time (plyo doesnt go well with my knees I guess..) and Im a week in :) Im SO going the whole 90 days this time tho, even if I have to stand on one leg lol
    oh wow, you injured it from the program itself or from something else? i do like BBL, but it is slow and boring, but gets the job done if you just weigh out the boringness over the effectiveness :)
  • kcrouch0
    kcrouch0 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 2 of P90X but really sore. I am new to this site and I am having trouble how to put the info into my exercise diary. Any suggestions?? You look great! Keep up all the hard work.
  • netgirl224
    Options

oh wow, you injured it from the program itself or from something else? i do like BBL, but it is slow and boring, but gets the job done if you just weigh out the boringness over the effectiveness :)

The doc said that the extreme workout was just too much for my knee & so that was what injured it..but I am not giving up, thats why I went with the Lean this time, less impact..and even if I have to alter a couple of the exercises to finish then so be it! I WILL get through it! :)
  • Hotbottom
    Hotbottom Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I LOVE turbo jam. I have beach bum, but the guy pisses me off and a lot of the exercises seam so old fashioned, so I don't do it as much... Im just thinking now to get another one. But I want to like the instructor.
    Has anyone tried slim in Six??
  • glfprncs2
    glfprncs2 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I've done full rounds of P90X Lean, P90X Doubles, P90X+, ChaLean Extreme and the ChaLean Extreme/Turbo Fire hybrid. I've dabbled here and there with the One-on-One, Turbo Jam, HHA, Rev Abs, and Slim in 6 workouts. Love them all, and if used consistently, can and will give tremendous results. It's the first time in my life that I've felt in control of my body.
  • Lyadeia
    Options
    I LOVE turbo jam. I have beach bum, but the guy pisses me off and a lot of the exercises seam so old fashioned, so I don't do it as much... Im just thinking now to get another one. But I want to like the instructor.
    Has anyone tried slim in Six??

I have that one as well. Debbie is a great instructor...especially if you like squats! She's killer on the legs, butt, and thighs. I think anyone of any fitness level gets a great workout from those DVDs. My mom does them all the time.
  • BR1986FB
    BR1986FB Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    Have done 3 rounds of P90X and am in my second round of a P90X/Insanity hybrid (5th round total).

This round has been modified in that it will be SUPER heavy wearing a 60 lb weight vest for pushups (got 27 reps first set,50 reps total between the 2 sets, for standard pushups my first workout wearing the vest), 20 lb vest for pullups and all other exercises in the 6-8 rep range. All Insanity workouts will be the Max (second 30 days) dvd's from day 1.

Just completed my first week of this and am feeling STRONG! Best of luck to all whatever program you choose.
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I've been hearing a lot of people posting about BeachBody products. I gave up exercising for a year and I'm trying to get back in the swing of things. I'm having difficultly completing an hour long step aerobics class because my endurance hasn't built back up. Considering this, is there a certain product you'd recommend? I'm trying to take off weight and firm up so that I look awesome in my wedding dress in June.

Shannon
  • HollyMac20
    HollyMac20 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I am addicted to BB dvds. I was a coach, but got done a month or so ago. I wasn't selling and just spending lots of money on programs. I have done most if not all of the workouts in: Turbo Jam, Hip Hop Abs, Slim in 6, Turbo Fire, P90X, Rev Abs and Insanity. I have workout ADD, so I have a hard time sticking with a program and just do what I feel like that day, mixing it up. Usually 2 days of P90X strength and 3-4 days of cardio, either running or Turbo Fire.

We just started the Insanity program this week at work. There is a group that get together at lunch and go bananas. Excited to do the whole program for a change!
  • Lyadeia
    Options
    I've been hearing a lot of people posting about BeachBody products. I gave up exercising for a year and I'm trying to get back in the swing of things. I'm having difficultly completing an hour long step aerobics class because my endurance hasn't built back up. Considering this, is there a certain product you'd recommend? I'm trying to take off weight and firm up so that I look awesome in my wedding dress in June.

Shannon

Honestly, I think the Ten Minute Trainer videos would be a good place for you to start. They are literally just 10 minutes long, but you can stack them and do more than one at a time. You don't have to go for an hour, but if your endurance says stop at 20 minutes or so, then you can do that.

And Tony is a great motivator, and I personally think he's really funny and nice to look at...for an older guy, lol.