Rockin' Body from Beachbody!

Options
Hi everyone,

Ive order this programme and was waiting for delivery and wondered if anyone out there was starting it too or has done it even.

Looking for some supportive people as I loose the will to carry on without any friends and support! :(

Thanks all x

Replies

• carlosmprincipe
    Options
    Which Program did you order?
  • carlosmprincipe
    Options
    Rockin Body. I can add you to a group of people doing BeachBody programs.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,574 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Ive order this programme and was waiting for delivery and wondered if anyone out there was starting it too or has done it even.

Looking for some supportive people as I loose the will to carry on without any friends and support! :(

Thanks all x
    Tough love from me. You've been around now and haven't reached goal for one main reason....................you haven't committed to it for whatever reason.
    Understand that exercise is for fitness and health and calorie deficit is for weight loss. While I can see the need to switch programs from time to time to create variety and keep the body from adapting, but it's not gonna be the exercising that's going to be the cause of weight loss.
    Let's just look at the worst scenario: let's say no one supports you. Can you still do it by yourself? Absolutely. You just have to get into the mindset and habit of just doing it regardless of how many obstacles get in your way. Once you really COMMIT to yourself, you'll be amazed at how nothing really ends up being an obstacle but just an inconvenience.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Thanks all x
    Tough love from me. You've been around now and haven't reached goal for one main reason....................you haven't committed to it for whatever reason.
    Understand that exercise is for fitness and health and calorie deficit is for weight loss. While I can see the need to switch programs from time to time to create variety and keep the body from adapting, but it's not gonna be the exercising that's going to be the cause of weight loss.
    Let's just look at the worst scenario: let's say no one supports you. Can you still do it by yourself? Absolutely. You just have to get into the mindset and habit of just doing it regardless of how many obstacles get in your way. Once you really COMMIT to yourself, you'll be amazed at how nothing really ends up being an obstacle but just an inconvenience.

IDEA Fitness member

I didn't read anywhere where she said she hasn't reached her weight loss goal, some people are on here after being on here for a few years to reach new goals. I for one have nearly hit my weight loss goals, now my goals are changing, it happens, weight loss is only 1 part of fitness, it isn't the main part either. Anyone can lose weight but she is wanting to have a rockin body... Just my 02..

I have Rockin body, did one day of it, it's fun. I am currently doing t25 again and a few meme challenges.
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Thanks all x

IDEA Fitness member

I didn't read anywhere where she said she hasn't reached her weight loss goal, some people are on here after being on here for a few years to reach new goals. I for one have nearly hit my weight loss goals, now my goals are changing, it happens, weight loss is only 1 part of fitness, it isn't the main part either. Anyone can lose weight but she is wanting to have a rockin body... Just my 02..

I have Rockin body, did one day of it, it's fun. I am currently doing t25 again and a few meme challenges.
    Her ticker shows she hasn't reached her weight loss goal, and everything he said was spot on. She already said she won't do it by herself. She's already admitted and accepted failure.
  • Hype
    Hype Posts: 349
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Thanks all x

IDEA Fitness member

Her ticker shows she hasn't reached her weight loss goal, and everything he said was spot on. She already said she won't do it by herself. She's already admitted and accepted failure.

i havent admitted and accepted failure with the weightloss i ment with the program!

god i am sick of people like you on here now! I post for help, opinions, support from people etc and get nothing but abuse...ever thought there was a reason i havent hit goals? personal reasons took me off my weightloss goal and ive recently got back to it and having lost 6lbs myself without anyone i think i proved i can loose some! MFP hasnt updated my loss properly and i cant sort it out.

End of....this site is support to be about support and few people has shown me that on here since i came back.

if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything. Im not hurting you so whats the problem?
  • jumper3407
    jumper3407 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My goodness people, are you serious? She's just asking for help... I say, try the program. I don't have experience with this particular one, but the other beach body programs are pretty good. My advice? Make the time. Get up that hour earlier or stay up one later but treat it like work/class. Get it in your head that you have to do the workout schedule EXACTLY or you will be wasting your time/money. Post about it daily on Facebook/twitter. Get accountable for your exercise. Sometimes all you'll need is your friend asking how your workout was today. Good luck with the program and let me know how you like it.

I've completed Insanity and Hip Hop Abs. (obviously Hip Hop Abs first ;)
  • obsidianwings
    obsidianwings Posts: 1,237 Member
    Options
    I have done some of the DVDs. They're definitely pretty cheesy, but for some people having something to giggle at might make it a bit more enjoyable.
    Good luck :)

BTW, I think ninerbuff meant well with his advice, he just misunderstood the original post
  • Project_Jodie
    Options
    I havent' done Rockin Body from Beach body but I am doing Turbo Fire! LOVE IT and look forward to working out everyday. Anything that get's you moving and makes you look forward to working out is great!

Try for small accomplishments each day, ie today aim to drink 2 litres of water, tomorrow make a better choice for dinner. schedule in your work outs and make iit as important as going to work. Reading up on some of the posts on here will help you get an idea of what is right for you.

There are a number of trolls on here and annoying people but also a lot of supportive one.

PS I don't think the Fitness trainer person was necessarily being "mean" I think he's just trying to encourage you and trying to get you to think that even if you don't have the motivational friends that you are capable of doing it yourself. Believe in yourself

I personnally think that Motivation is a myth. Get into a routine and Just Freakin DO it. Everyone has days when they are too tired, too emotional, craving dessert etc. Once you are in the routine of eating healthy and working out you just do it, without overthinking it and you don't really on motivation to get the job done!

Good Luck with the new programme x