Meal Replacement Shake

Options
2»

Replies

• twinmommy7411
    Options
    I drink shakeology once a day, it's usually for dinner since I work nights, it's easier for me. I make sure I have a decent breakfast, snack, lunch and another snack before having my shake. Drinking plenty of water also helps. This is what works for me, and I feel satisfied throughout the day. Making sure you have decent meals should help, having protein helps like chicken and lean meats.
  • silverteacup
    silverteacup Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I am supposed to use shakes for meal replacement but I found early on that shakes really don't keep my hunger at bay. I have to eat 5 times a day so I use one shake a day for a midmorning snack. You can use shakes but remember they don't work for everyone, if you are using shakes and you are continually hungry try keeping a graze box handy and keep it filled with lots of veggies and mix up the variety. That will help you keep on track with your shakes but it also adds the extra nutrition and fiber that you need each day.
  • Vic_of_Steel
    Vic_of_Steel Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    I do Shakeology and have one shake a day but I always add some frozen fruit to mine. I like to take it for breakfast or sometimes I'll eat breakfast and have one for lunch. I don't think they would hold me over well if I had two a day. I would do as some suggest and add some snacks in between meals.

you could save your money and get protein powder from GNC or Walmart…shakeology is way over priced….just some advice.

I only am trying the shakeology for now since I got p90x3 with it at a discounted price from a friend that is a beachbody coach .... It is very expensive i normally take Muscle Pharm Protein powder