I was doing so well, but...

Options
I stopped bringing my lunch to work and started going out instead with co-workers. I didn't gain, I actually kept losing with out tracking for OVER a month... but I know I could have lost a lot more. So I'm back... tracking every thing I eat! :tongue:

Replies

• DETERMINED2Drop
    DETERMINED2Drop Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I stopped bringing my lunch to work and started going out instead with co-workers. I didn't gain, I actually kept losing with out tracking for OVER a month... but I know I could have lost a lot more. So I'm back... tracking every thing I eat! :tongue:
  • Erica92627
    Erica92627 Posts: 576
    Options
    I fell into that trap too. Only thing is I did not loose weight. I did not gain either (Thank God!)

Just keeping trying.

When you slip, just get back on. Good luck.
  • Dropka
    Dropka Posts: 72
    Options
    sometimes you just need a swift kick in the butt....

<kick>

now maybe I will kick myself back into it.

good luck and keep your head up!
  • bstirewa
    bstirewa Posts: 2
    Options
    That was how I gained about 15 lbs in the last five months. I wait tables at night, and I'm always too tired to cook. We used to go out for dinner after work every night, and the only thing available that late is bar food (ugh!) So after five months of chicken fingers and french fries I decided to start bringing something small to eat in the middle of my shift and just go straight home after work. I stopped gaining and I'm saving money!