time for a new me :)

Options
i really have been over-weight my entire life it seems. i used to dance so i was active for 13 years almost everyday of my life. then i stopped. and got a job in fast food. this is when i noticed how much weight i have gained. im ready for a new me. im ready for skinny jeans. im ready to fit into the "IN" fashions. and for once in my life wear a two piece. & overall become healthy!!!! so im ready. this is will be hard. but im willing! :)
good luck to you all<3

Abby! from Kentucky!

Replies

• FitnFeistyLyness
    FitnFeistyLyness Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    abs,
    being willing is what it takes. getting healthy is what its about .. welcome!! i have a great group for motivation. feel free to add me and join. your here.. your starting,, baby steps= big goals.. you can do this!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/18785-motivation-support-and-accountability
  • Hi Abs, i recently came back here 2 weeks now, i did not weigh the first week (too afraid lol) anyway i weighed last Tuesday so today is my weigh in day. It is only 6.55 am here in the UK as i type this so a few hours to go before i weigh, i am not expecting much though as i am not able to exercise much due to a back problem. I am going to try this week but am afraid i may aggravate my condition.

:happy: Please feel free to add me and i am sure we can help i too will join lynneta's group just look how well she has done.
  • rondaj05
    rondaj05 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    abs,
    being willing is what it takes. getting healthy is what its about .. welcome!! i have a great group for motivation. feel free to add me and join. your here.. your starting,, baby steps= big goals.. you can do this!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/18785-motivation-support-and-accountability

This is a great group! Active members and a lot of support and motivation!! :flowerforyou:
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    Hard not to stay at a healthy weight with the Krispy Kreme burgers, and deep fried everything at the Kentucky State Fair....