Looking for supportive UK friends with open diaries please!

Replies

• tiggsnanny
    tiggsnanny Posts: 366 Member
    I just sent a couple more friend requests out, I hope I haven't missed anyone, if I have feel free to add me :happy:
  • bubblyandblonde
    bubblyandblonde Posts: 25 Member
    Feel free to add me :)
  • KentWhiteRabbit
    KentWhiteRabbit Posts: 92 Member
    Hi all. I log (almost) daily, and have an open diary. Been here almost a year and still logging :-) Feel free to add me :happy:
  • CardinalKoolaid
    CardinalKoolaid Posts: 11 Member
    You can add me; my diary is open to friends and I log daily :)
  • AdamFoureyes
    AdamFoureyes Posts: 18 Member
    Hi, Im looking for the same please, currently logging alone and the newsfeed function looks like it would quite a force for good if i were getting updates from friends in it. I'm logging every bite and losing weight but losing focus by doing it alone. I'll have a go at adding you all! cheers, Adam
  • Is send friends requests but how do you do that to all of you, at once? Sorry im new here, don't know how everything works yet. I'm not from THE UK, i live in Holland, so we are overseas neighbours, i hope you all don't mind. Feel free to add me too, i can use the support. Thanks
  • MrsGreenhill1005
    MrsGreenhill1005 Posts: 12 Member
    Feel free to add me. Diary open and log everyday. :) Love seeing everyone's progress on my news feed. :) xx
  • Your welcome to add me if you like, im not perfect but my diary is open for all to see :) x
  • nataliea683
    nataliea683 Posts: 64 Member
    hi im from the uk and have an open diary to friends, feel free to add me :) xx
  • LorTay8
    LorTay8 Posts: 79 Member
    Hi please add me - it would be good to share diaries and support each other! Thanks and all the best!
  • grounded4life
    grounded4life Posts: 2 Member
    Hi anyone want to add me too. my diary open to friends :bigsmile:
  • AnnmarieSimmons
    AnnmarieSimmons Posts: 51 Member
    open dairy feel free to add me
  • Lillyloooo
    Lillyloooo Posts: 174 Member
    Meeee
  • tay0709
    tay0709 Posts: 36 Member
    Hey I'm from the UK and have an open diary for friends on here to see. The more the merrier! I am aiming to log every day and I need the motivation that this app provides! X
  • sam_km
    sam_km Posts: 6 Member
    Hi I live in the uk and have an open diary. Feel free to add me!
  • starling13
    starling13 Posts: 11 Member
    Feel free to add me, I'm from the UK although currently in Egypt for a bit, have an open diary though :)
  • Feel free to add me, im also looking for new friends as im new here
  • misscem94
    misscem94 Posts: 114 Member
    Hi there! :) Feel free to add!
  • jcorpern
    jcorpern Posts: 96 Member
    My diary is open and I'm losing weight here in Radcliffe (near Manchester), but I warn you, I'm hardly the best role model!
  • moya_rargh
    moya_rargh Posts: 1,473 Member
    I'm based in the UK and my diary is open (to ridicule!)