I DID IT! And didn't count a single calorie... (PICS)

Options

Replies

• Sassyallday
    Sassyallday Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Good for you doin' it your way! You look great!
  • eugovogue
    Options
    In...

...for a later discussion about the "didn't count a single calorie" part...

...but first, I'm going to the WW forums to see if anyone found success without counting a single point...and the keto forums for those who did it while eating tons of carbs...and the crossfit forums for those who worked out in a Planet Fitness...

Ha. I knew some self righteous internet dweller would find something to snark about here
    Luckily it says more about you than me
    Cheers
  • MsLaTisha83
    MsLaTisha83 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! We are the same height. I hope to look like you soon! :-) Congrats on reaching your goals!
  • CynthiaRodriguez01
    Options
    Nice job... and pretty figure too. What type of workouts did you do?
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    I love the success stories pictures when the same clothes are worn. You can really see such a difference. And I would say dramatic! I'm 5'2" so I know what a big difference that is! Look at those obliques! And your arms and hips look much slimmer. A lifestyle change rather than a diet is always key to success, so good for you for finding your own way to do it and enjoy it. Good job on your weight loss success and good luck with your future in music! And a happy early birthday!
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Excellent work! :drinker:
  • MagHou
    MagHou Posts: 1
    Options
    Just had to say, first of all, you look GREAT!!! I love your story and I'm going to try some of the things you did. I see that you are in your 20s. This is an excellent time for you to get into this lifestyle. Never stop. I'm 59 years old and I really let myself go these past few years. Now that you're where you want to be, hang in there and never let yourself stray because you'll stay healthy into your later years, too. I wish I'd have gotten committed when I was your age and stayed that way. I wouldn't be having the problems I'm having now, and the struggles to get back in shape.
    Congratulations and God bless!!!
  • alastria
    alastria Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Would you like to share what your lifting regime was? =)
  • Doesn't look DRAMATICALLY different!

You look AMAZING! Its just 10lbs on the scale, but a huge difference in body composition! Very inspirational :)
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    In...

...for a later discussion about the "didn't count a single calorie" part...

...but first, I'm going to the WW forums to see if anyone found success without counting a single point...and the keto forums for those who did it while eating tons of carbs...and the crossfit forums for those who worked out in a Planet Fitness...

Ha. I knew some self righteous internet dweller would find something to snark about here
    Cheers

LOLwut?

That you missed the point in my post says more about you than it does about me...

(...as if that actually says anything about either one of us...the same as my original post. Actually, strike that. My original post says that I have a sense of humor and notice (and find humor in) little details that others may overlook. Your response to it says that you like to call people names. Here's a flower: :flowerforyou: )
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

Cheers

Actually......

Coming into a Internet forum created specifically for people that are counting calories to lose weight to say "Nyah Nyah, I didn't count any calories and look at how great I look" sort of makes you the self righteous Internet dweller.

You look great, and how you lost weight is your choice, but for people that have more than 8-10 pounds to lose, counting calories is a proven method that has worked in case after case after case.
  • AsianSuperfly
    AsianSuperfly Posts: 73 Member
    Options

Cheers

Actually......

Coming into a Internet forum created specifically for people that are counting calories to lose weight to say "Nyah Nyah, I didn't count any calories and look at how great I look" sort of makes you the self righteous Internet dweller.

^^This x1000^^
  • 2April
    2April Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • irishrunner83
    irishrunner83 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Well done, that's great! I'm kinda in the same boat as you - I'm 5ft 3 and want to lose 11 pounds. Even though it's not much to some people, with our height it really makes a difference! I've put 11 pounds on quite quickly - over the past couple of months of being on holiday, January blues, etc. I want to start eating healthy, clean foods. And exercise! Exercise really makes the difference! Good luck to everyone out there!
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options

Cheers

Actually......

^^This x1000^^

You did great and you should feel wonderful! This is a calorie counting site however, and for so many of us who had or still have a great deal of weight to lose, it is the only way to do it. I think its more of a necessary thing the more you have to lose.
  • LaraRN
    LaraRN Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing!! GREAT JOB!
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

Cheers

Actually......

^^This x1000^^

QFT.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Cheers

Actually......

^^This x1000^^

QFT.

x2
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options

Cheers

Actually......

^^This x1000^^

QFT.

Agreed. Look, I've successfully maintained weight since September without counting, but except for this sentence I haven't said a word about it. I want others to use the tools they need and that are here for free. That said, congratulations, you found a method that works for you both physically and mentally. That's good stuff. Just keep in mind that this site, if anything, is built around calorie counting.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    So why are you on MFP, thumbing your nose at all the people who are counting calories?

Just showing off, or...?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!