25kg/55lbs lost. Not done yet! (Underwear)

Options

Replies

• PaLanteChica
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job girl! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • kmclamb13
    kmclamb13 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    You have a big change in your body, you look great.Good luck on losing the rest and congrats on what you have already accomplished.
  • VastBreak
    VastBreak Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Great Work, Be Proud!!
  • nora711
    nora711 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You guys just made my day/week/month/year/life!
    Thank you! <3
  • caranais
    caranais Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    What an achievement!! You are so brave. I have been a coward with regards to even looking at myself in the mirror naked (or in undies), and now (I re-started a week ago after gaining 14lbs since October) I am giong to take "before" pics so hopefully one day I will be able to see a difference like you (even if I don't post them). You are an inspiration. When I saw first pic -" before front" I had a little giggle as I thought anyone could tell it was the front, then I saw the rest of your pics and realised what you'd done. Thank you so much, and the very best of luck with the rest of your journey - I can't wait to see your Goal pics. Keep it up - you're wonderful. xxx
  • hynaci
    hynaci Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You can tell the difference and your doing great. Keep up the good work.
  • denny712
    denny712 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Bravo to you for putting your pics out there for everyone to see! I can see a significant difference in your appearance, and I'm sure you can feel one in your confidence level. I know exactly how easy it is to focus on the negative (distance left to your goal) instead of the positive (you've come so far and made great progress). Keep up the work because you are on track for phenomenal success! Great job!
  • CulturedCowgurl
    CulturedCowgurl Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Great Progress! Keep it up.
  • lhgalant
    lhgalant Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You're doing great! Your results are fantastic. Congrats, and keep up the good work!!!
  • sjebert
    sjebert Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Looking Fantastic!!!!
  • helenmelon29
    helenmelon29 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    You are doing a brilliant job. You look great
  • FattyFatsoMcTubby
    FattyFatsoMcTubby Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Such great progress! Your a doing and looking awesome!
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! Keep up the good work!

There's definitely a difference, and I'm willing to bet you've already needed to size down in your clothes.

Congrats, OP
  • radicalmayo
    Options
    Wonderful job! Congratulations, you look amazing.
  • proudjmmom
    proudjmmom Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    You are doing an amazing job! Well done! Whatever you are doing works for you!
  • CariS001
    CariS001 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Great progress! Be proud! And keep it up :)
  • golgoroo
    golgoroo Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah, I can tell! And, more important that the visible, I bet you feel better too! Congrats on your achievement!
  • lovelygirls
    Options
    Well done, that's amazing! You are looking fab! Very inspiring!
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    You have done amazing. What a difference...keep it going.

I know I am a stranger (as we all are) but what you are doing for yourself made me smile and tear up at the same time.

You should be so proud of yourself and I hope that you keep at it.
  • VictoriaDarleneGale
    Options
    I am just beginning my weight loss journey, you have inspired me! Congratulations, you look fabulous and are doing so well. Keep up the good work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!