25kg/55lbs lost. Not done yet! (Underwear)

Options

Replies

• foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    huge difference!! your whole body looks so much better! legs, tummy, arms, face all are smaller!

keep it up!
  • JenX15
    JenX15 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Incredible!!!!! What a difference - keep doing what you are doing - it is obviously working :)
  • befitnow3
    befitnow3 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    those are some inspiring pics, I would never have that courage :) but what a change, you can really see it!! keep logging and tracking and POSTING...this stuff works!! and its a lifestyle change so it sticks!! congratulations on your weight loss and good luck with your journey!! <3
  • davadoto
    davadoto Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Amazing changes. Your hard work definitely shows, congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • cuinboston2014
    cuinboston2014 Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    You are doing an amazing job!!

Plus, I admire your courage. YOu admitted to being afraid to post the pictures and you did it anyways. That is freaking amazing!

Keep it up girl!
  • loosinit42806
    loosinit42806 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    You are looking great!
    wow~ what an achievement! :)
  • nicolex86
    Options
    you look amazing!
    awesome awesome job
  • kjo9692
    kjo9692 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! There's such a great difference! Great job it's really inspiring. We have practically the same body types, I hope I have the courage to share like you did once I get to where you are :$
  • zombiemomjo
    zombiemomjo Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing progress! Kudos to you for your hard work and for being brave enough to post pics to inspire others! I know that's terrifying to put yourself out there, but your progress is going to give others fuel to their fires! Great job!
  • GoreWhore72
    GoreWhore72 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Hello there :)

I'm going to be doing something that absolutely terrifies me: Posting pictures of myself in underwear... I'm really sorry about that btw.
    If I had bikini pictures it would look just as bad; so I hope this will be ok.

I have lost just over 25kg since Sep 24th 2013. I have not been counting calories, as I joined a local group that focuses on portion control, healthy food, and exercise.

I am posting this because I'm a rather insecure person, and I need to know that there is a significant difference that people other than my family and friends can see.
    Also, the success stories here have really kept me going :).

I am planning on losing another 33ish kg.

So, without further adieu, please shield your eyes!

Stats:
    Height: 163.5 cm (5'4 ish)
    SW: 120.3 kg (265 lbs)
    CW: 93 kg (205 lbs)
    GW: 60 kg (132 lbs

Before (front):
    DcksmWy.jpg
    After (front):
    xFrHa98.jpg

Before (side):
    EIvwrov.jpg
    After (side):
    hhqJOIg.jpg

Before (back):
    f5a52TD.jpg
    After (back):
    s7niqya.jpg

Before 116.7 kg(face):
    SZ31KHP.jpg
    After (face):
    Y5bLJsd.jpg

Be nice? :)

*Hyperventilating* Post Topic!

You are doing great, and I would be very disappointed in anyone who said anything about people working hard to move forward and get rid of their weight and improve their life. You look wonderful. Good job!!!
  • MissySpring
    MissySpring Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Great job! You've made wonderful changes to your health and body!
  • sgould625
    sgould625 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look amazing and should be totally proud of yourself. Keep up the good work! You can do it!
  • dianasustaita37
    dianasustaita37 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Dang girl!!!! Congratulations. You are doing a great job.. :))
  • cmmckay1
    cmmckay1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beautiful girly!!! Keep up the awesome work.
  • SnoopysBitch
    Options
    Look at your legs!! You go girl!
  • cofomostwanted
    cofomostwanted Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    HUGE difference! Amazing job!
  • nora711
    nora711 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You guys are awesome! You really made me feel like I've achieved something :).
  • Jennkies
    Jennkies Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! You are looking fantastic. I'm also very nervous about posting underwear pics! It takes a brave person to be so vulnerable! But no reason to be ashamed, these results are inspiring.
  • shortformyweight
    shortformyweight Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Well done, all of your hard work has been worth it!
    Good luck for the rest of your journey.
  • caranais
    caranais Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    That's because you have achieved something amazing. The weightloss is great, you must feel so much better, but your bravery is what really has to be admired. You've inspired so many of us to either start or carry on what seems at the beginning like an unachievable task. By being honest and courageous you have shown us what hard work and determination can get you. Be proud of yourself - you deserve to be xxxxx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!