NSVs! :)

Options
17 pounds down..

So my chin isn't like really a double chin but it was really getting there! Today I touched my chin and actually felt my jawbone!! i was so surprised, and happy.

Also, I can now wear my belt 3 buckles in instead of 2 : p when I wear it as 2 it's loose! So happy!!

Also, I feel a lot more light and happy.

Putting a lot of that happy stuff out there, so I can be motivated to keep on track this week! Yeah!

Replies

• ElnuevoAdrian
    ElnuevoAdrian Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • sbeall32
    sbeall32 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I can't explain how great of a feeling it is to have lost 46 pounds. I have some more to go, but here are my NSV's throughout my weight loss journey:

-feeling healthy and HAPPY! I can't believe how much of a positive person I've become!

-Climbing stairs and NOT feeling so winded!

-Staring a running regime. My motto before I started my weight loss journey was "I don't run unless I'm being chased" I totally LOVE running now.

-People telling me I have skinny legs! I've never had skinny legs.

I could go on and on and on. Starting and sticking to my lifestyle change is the best think I could of ever done.

Here is to keeping it going and losing the rest!
  • goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    I'm faster on the tennis courts. Today I returned a ball that my opponent had decided was a sure winner and started to turn and walk away! And I'm catching my breath after a sprint like that much sooner. Singing Pharrell's "Happy" song!
  • AeternityMiserealis
    Options
    You go everyone!!! I played tennis a bit and im so sluggish! I bet when I'm at my goal weight I can run around a lot more ha! : p

Also another thing is, when I started jogging it was 5 min : x i still am realllly slow but I can keep jogging (slowly) for an hour now xP

soo excited. xoxo
  • befitnow3
    befitnow3 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    underwire bras don't DIG anymore!
    wore a pair of jeans that I haven't for at least 6 months!
    I can FEEL less of that dreaded 'back-fat' !!
    my eyes look bigger lol!
    cheeks are smaller!
    feel less puffy overall!
    muffin top is shrinking!
    just started my C25K training on the treadmill, and I DON'T RUN anywhere, and try not to walk lol!
    I can see my toes when I stand!
    cleaner grocery shopping!
    I can resist sugar(most of the time;) this has NEVER happened!
    I'm so happy to do it right this time...with a lifestyle change, instead of short term crappy diets that just don't work long-term!
    love love love tracking on MFP! keeps me honest. and really, what an eye-opener! I never knew why I gained weight when I was eating properly(in my mind). turns out my portions were enough for about 2 or 3 of me lol
    This stuff works people!! <3
  • FlabFighter86
    FlabFighter86 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    My jeans feel a lot more loose around my legs, and I was wearing my belt 4 notches in, instead of 3. 2 more to go, and I'll need a new belt! My stomach looks less bloated.
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    nsvs: being able to see more of the seat when im driving LOL. makes me very happy.
    and of course

POPPIN TAGS'

love the new clothes.

Keep up the great work everyone!
  • LRoslin
    LRoslin Posts: 128
    Options
    My exercise pants are comfortable again! I bought a pair of fleece workout pants ages ago when I thought I'd start going for walks outside. Well, I didn't and they got tighter and were size 16 to start with. I just sucked it up, didn't buy new ones and wore them as lounging pants.

Last night I realized they were loose and actually comfortable and no longer leaving red lines on my hips and waist! And my yoga pants feel great again! Woot!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!