Dinner Ideas

Options
Me and my other half struggle when it comes to deciding what to have for dinner.. we are now both on a healthy eating plan which is making it 100 times worse.

Does anyone know of any good, not well known, recipe websites that have ideas for what to have for dinner.

Thanks
K

Replies

• bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    skinnytaste.com is pretty popular for tasty lower calorie meals.

foodnetwork.com and allrecipes.com are also good, just search for healthy or low calorie main course recipes.

ETA: I just re-read the OP and realized you said "not well known", which I suppose my suggestions are not, but they are still good resources.
  • Whyareyoumad
    Whyareyoumad Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I get many recipes from Pinterest. There are a lot on there that are not healthy, but if you sort through you can find some really good stuff.
  • Codilee87
    Codilee87 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Tonight I'm making Spaghetti Squash "Lasagna" with extra lean, ground venison, black beans, veggies and fresh pasta sauce. I've never had it before so I'll give you the review later lol
  • SheaBdoll
    Options
    I make ALL of my meals from Skinnytaste.com. I used to struggle with making healthy meals for my family of 6. I HATED cooking dinner. I even brought it up in therapy!! It stressed me out that much.

I now cook every night and love it. My fridge is stocked with great stuff and I never struggle with what to make.

Message me and I can give you a lot of pointers and some easy first steps to take.
  • LCFulmer
    LCFulmer Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I tend to look on food company websites like Green Giant, King Arthur, Campbell’s etc. May Food companies have recipes for their products.