need more friends :)

Options
hi everyone! I just got back on here after being MIA for about a year. most of my friends here aren't around anymore :(

I'm from NEPA, I have a bunch of tattoos... I'm a mechanical engineer (hvac) and I love metal. I have a black Norwegian/maine coon cat and a white Himalayan cat.

add me, I love to have people to message throughout my day :)

Replies

• kpr121
    kpr121 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, Im in SW PA, civil engineer. I wont get upset if you are an Eagles fan!
  • hellraisedfire
    hellraisedfire Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    EW GAG ME. NEVER!!! I'm actually a cowboys fan :laugh: I use the disappointment of my sports teams to counter my massive ego!
  • baileyang33
    baileyang33 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    SW OH here! Eagles....... I guess it's better than the Steelers! ;) I need more friends too!
  • g82green
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log everyday!
  • hellraisedfire
    Options
    thank you friends! :D
  • kpr121
    kpr121 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Well we’ve all had disappointing years as far as football teams go! At least we wont be pigging out (too much) on food and booze for the superbowl like those Denver and Seattle fans!
  • SheaBdoll
    Options
    Hello from CA! I'm on everyday too and find it helpful to stay on track with friends! Add me!
  • janiem1987
    janiem1987 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends too!! I'm from Nebraska. :)
  • 2boysmamma
    2boysmamma Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me! I could always use more friends and support!!
  • hellraisedfire
    Options
    haha kpr, I use the super bowl as my yearly "wing spree"! I never have wings except for the superbowl. ;) I guess it's a plus cause I make them myself though! none of that fried crap for me lol
  • johnny7625
    Options
    add me I will love to be your friend :)
  • tracieao
    tracieao Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! Definitely not an Eagles or Cowboys fan BUT I need more friends on MFP. I've been here for over a year, but just started diligently logging and realizing that it's the community that's a big part of success!

Tracie
  • Po2009
    Po2009 Posts: 10
    Options
    Feel free to add me I only started yesterday I could do with more friends and support
  • hellraisedfire
    Options
    haha it's okay tracy! for other sports I like the new york rangers, and the new york yankees. ;) I can already feel the jeers coming... lol
  • EileenB42
    EileenB42 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    ADD ME. i'M ON HERE EVERY DAY AND WOULD LOVE A NEW FRIEND TO MESSAGE WITH!
  • MommyToAllieB
    MommyToAllieB Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I'm a social worker in VA. I'm on MFP every day. And I care nothing for professional sports ;)
  • WrenEileen
    Options
    I love your name... Welcome aboard
  • JuliePeapod
    JuliePeapod Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm Julie from London :)
  • docbrox87
    Options
    Fellow Brit - Scotland :)
  • misfit34
    misfit34 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    well Saints fan here! Don't shame me... :wink: Starting back after being off MFP almost a year. Feel free to add me as well.