newbie, and friends

Options
hello there, im new and find weight lose very hard, im from uk, my name is lucy and im 32, i was wondering if people could add me as friend as i think it would help if i could veiw other people food plan and learn new foods, i know not every one has them open, but if you have could it be poss if u could add me so i can see what you eat , just want new ideas. lol,, i feel sad asking for friends, lol

thanks

Replies

• nagardner
    Options
    Welcome Lucy from the UK! :smile:

Weight loss is really difficult for some of us. I do really good for a time then turn around and mess it all up. This sight is the best!!!
  • BettyBeth14
    BettyBeth14 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Hi.

Just added you, im also from the UK (Wales) so my diary will be food you should be able to get :-)

x
  • bomberbeamish32
    Options
    thank you peeps, x
  • Ellie113
    Options
    Hi Lucy,my name is Ellie , I'm 33 and from the uk aswell. Don't feel sad about asking for friends, god knows we all need every bit of help we can get!
  • gemzy24
    gemzy24 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Welcome Lucy i am also from the UK i wish you all the success on your weight loss journey x
  • jipratt
    Options
    Hi My name is John from Plymouth MA. I use this site to keep track of my food logs for HerbaLife WLC.
  • indianajonex
    Options
    Hey luzy I'm from spain, and another newbie.
    Welcome and you're doing great, the good thing about here is people, so keep posting and meeting friends and it will make it all easier and funnier.

Good luck!
    Jane.
  • kate205gti
    kate205gti Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    hi Lucy im 32 and from Cambridge in the UK, my diary is open but I've added you as well :smile: good luck on your journey :bigsmile:
  • carbonboy
    Options
    My God how I love English women. I hate to generalize, but I've dated two now and just loved their sensibilities, humor, and charm. Who knew there were so many of you here. :happy:

Good luck to you all.