Lipo-6

Options
has anyone tried Lipo-6? If so, what was the outcome?? was it effective for you?

Thanks

Replies

• luvz2bfitMOM
    Options
    on it now.....so far i like it, only weighed once since i've been on it and its been wrkin. lost about 5 so far and i feel smaller. i hit a plateau so i figured it would help out. it curves my hunger and dont notice any jittering or crazy side effects. i say get it at GNC, then if it doesnt work for you you have 12 days to return it.

good luck!
  • princessorchid
    princessorchid Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    What is it? Is it like Alli?
  • AdventureVia
    AdventureVia Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    They're basically caffeine pills. I am most of the way through my first bottle (I think I am going to try a different product after this to be a bit more specialized towards the energy boost I want instead of a twice a day "weight-loss" supplement). I was having just a hard time maintaining and doing cardio, I needed some kind of extra boost to get going. I stopped drinking soda a few months ago and I don't drink coffee and these pills have been great. I don't take them like recommended though, I just take 2 pills about 30-45 minutes before I go running or hit the gym.

Tonight I am pretty sure they caused vomiting though. I ate a sweet potato, drank half a glass of milk and then took 2 lipo-6 and my daily Raw One for Men supplement and then went to the gym. Five minutes into cardio and I barely made it to a sink in the locker room (I would have liked to make the toilet) and up came the milk and some of the sweet potato. I yacked about 4 times, swished some mouthwash and left for the day. I felt fine 10-15 minutes later so I am pretty sure it was just the order or Lipo-6 didn't like my milk? I don't know for sure but I will definitely take them BEFORE food from now on!
  • luvz2bfitMOM
    Options
    They're basically caffeine pills. I am most of the way through my first bottle (I think I am going to try a different product after this to be a bit more specialized towards the energy boost I want instead of a twice a day "weight-loss" supplement). I was having just a hard time maintaining and doing cardio, I needed some kind of extra boost to get going. I stopped drinking soda a few months ago and I don't drink coffee and these pills have been great. I don't take them like recommended though, I just take 2 pills about 30-45 minutes before I go running or hit the gym.

Tonight I am pretty sure they caused vomiting though. I ate a sweet potato, drank half a glass of milk and then took 2 lipo-6 and my daily Raw One for Men supplement and then went to the gym. Five minutes into cardio and I barely made it to a sink in the locker room (I would have liked to make the toilet) and up came the milk and some of the sweet potato. I yacked about 4 times, swished some mouthwash and left for the day. I felt fine 10-15 minutes later so I am pretty sure it was just the order or Lipo-6 didn't like my milk? I don't know for sure but I will definitely take them BEFORE food from now on!
    try N.O XPLODE or jack3d, those are awesome supplaments to boost energy and focus for working out but definitly LIPO-6 isnt for that.