need more friends :)

Options
2»

Replies

• rlxsn
    rlxsn Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me too. Can't have enough friends on this journey.

Massachusetts here.
  • therealblackdahlia
    therealblackdahlia Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    Hi hellraisedfir, we seem to have some things in common. I've sent you a friend request.

Anyone else interested in being friends, feel free to add me.

Best,
    BD
  • beckymowles
    Options
    I am sooo new. I just started yesterday. can someone tell me how to add or follow people? I am just looking for a support group and hoping to find it here.. My name is Becky and I am from Texas. 37 married mother of two teen boys.. of course loosing weight will be awesome.. its not just about loosing weight. Its about gaining strength. I have an autoimmune disorder and I was told it will be better to keep my muscles strong. Plus I want to go back to training Jiu Jitsu soon. soo anyway. if anyone wants to add me that would be great!
  • NewMe_JessicaT
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm Jessica and I'm new here and would love more friends and encouragement. So please feel free to add me !
  • hellraisedfire
    hellraisedfire Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I think I sent requests to everyone :) if I missed you please add me!
  • sarawilgos1988
    sarawilgos1988 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    EW GAG ME. NEVER!!! I'm actually a cowboys fan :laugh: I use the disappointment of my sports teams to counter my massive ego!

I'm a Cowboys fan me and OH seeing them November at Wembley!! I'm excited already woop!!
  • happilysingle69
    happilysingle69 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Well I will really stir up the pot.... I'm in SW PA... Steeler country... but I'll be your MFP... let's go get it. I was MIA for 2 years...