• Indiri13
    Indiri13 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    150-155 (about 21% body fat) is my happy place
  • Qos_
    Qos_ Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am around 5'11".

First goal is 180lbs and see how that fits/looks/feels and taper from there if needed.

At my lowest aged 21 I was about 135/140lbs and although I am an athletic build, that looked very small. I would probably got to 150 pounds considering my age.
  • FindingMyPerfection
    FindingMyPerfection Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    5'10" here and I am now 150.2, 24% BF with a goal of shredding down to 135 or 17% BF which ever comes first. My ultimate goal is to build enough muscle to be 150-155 with 18-20%BF.
  • running_tall
    running_tall Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be 155. We shall see!
  • stripeytrousers
    Options
    I'm 5'11 and currently 164lbs. After losing over 3 stone in total, I was feeling pretty chuffed with myself. However a recent visit to the gym to get my body fat percentage measured, came back with a reading of 33%. So i'm now on a programme of interval cardio and some resistance training to try and get that number down. I think i worked out I needed to lose 10lbs of body fat to be at a 'good' body fat percentage.

We'll see how that goes, at least it's been a kick up the backside which we all need every now and then (well some of us!)
  • Marcillene
    Marcillene Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 135
  • brownbeauty2013
    brownbeauty2013 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I am 511 and currently at 225. My goal to start is 190/180 and see how I feel at this weight. As tall women we carry our weight differently and it really depends on what you are comfortable with. I want muscle definition so I have been lifting weights and doing cardio. I want to have curves, definition and just feel better. If you look at how my weight is proportioned I think I would look like a crack head at 150 or below so I wouldn't want to lost that much. Just a comfortable healthy weight. Im in a size 14 now and I wouldn't mind getting to a 12,10,8 and just see how i feel. Alot of times it is personal preference.
  • HannahInHawaii
    HannahInHawaii Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I wonder if I already commented on this.. Hmm haha.

I'm 5'9 currently 152 as of this morning (:grumble:) and trying to get into the 140s.
    I'm very short waisted as my mother would say so all of my fat is in my mid section.
    Goal weight is 130-135!
  • knitapeace
    knitapeace Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 10" and a smidge and I just got down to 175, size 12s are starting to get a little big. Funny how for some people a size 12 is "plus size" and for me it's right at the top of normal BMI. My mom, who is 5' 11", weighs 10 pounds less than I do but wears a 16. Just depends on how tight the pounds are on your frame! Now that I'm closing in on what I thought would be my goal weight, I find I care less what the scale says and more how my arms and abs look and what size is on my jeans tag.
  • spikrgrl503
    spikrgrl503 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I'm 6' and I looked my best in the low 160s. I'd like to get back there! I wear a 10/12 looking to get back into 8s.
  • GregCrowder
    GregCrowder Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I would suggest that you purchase a Body Fat scale to know your lean body mass. Once you know your lean body mass then you can calculate a healthy weight for your body type/frame.
    The attached link is to a website that addresses this very well and is simple to follow.

http://www.builtlean.com/2010/08/03/ideal-body-fat-percentage-chart/
  • mwepner
    mwepner Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello - I'm 5'10" and my goal weight is 165. I would love to get down to 155 but I don't think that would look healthy. I have been told by Dr's that I am 29 lbs onto the obesity range. So to get out of that range I need to get down to 170. Then to get out of the overweight area I would need to drop another 5-10.
  • cowgirlslikeus86
    cowgirlslikeus86 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    At 160-165 I am a pant size 8 and a medium top. I can squeeze into a 6 dress if it isn't tight in my hips and a small top if it is not tight across my shoulders or arms (i.e. Tank tops or stretch tops) That is my goal weight. I am pretty muscular so I don't think I would be able to get much below that. I care more about how I look, feel and clothing size rather then weight.
  • Loz8815
    Loz8815 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and my target it 154lbs... I've been that before and was happy and comfortable in my clothes.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!