Hip Hop Abs...Yay or Nay?

Options
Looking for some opinions from fellow MFP's. I'm contemplating buying Hip Hop abs in an effort to find some new motivation to start working out again. What are your thoughts on this program? Have you had good results? Do you like the workouts? Thanks in advance for your input! :)

P.S. I could also use some new friends to help motivate and keep me accountable. This WILL be the year I get in shape and lose the extra weight!

Replies

• hellomanen
    hellomanen Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    Well My friend was nice enough to let me borrow it for the next month and I aboslutely LOVE IT.
    Shaun T is so fun and energetic! is hard not wanting to do what he asks, the music is pretty cool and there are modified versions of the hardest moves!
    So even if you are starting over it is really good and quite easy and if you follow thru and eat right the results are pretty awesome as well, i've been into it for a week and i've lost some amazing 9 kg!... which are like 19-20 pounds!
    Feel free to add me! is good to have motivated people around!
  • lionheart0318
    Options
    I am anxiously waiting for mine to come today! every time I hear a vehicle I look out the window thinking its my package.
    Any way, I was trying to get a few people to start with me Monday, but unfortunately no one has responded. If anyone is interested on getting together on this and looking for accountability I am in!
  • jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    It's a nice beginner workout, but I felt it lacked any intensity.
    I never felt like I was working hard or pushing myself with that program.

Sorry, but that's just my two cents.
  • coachpryor
    Options
    it is a beginners program but if you like to dance then it would fit someone like that. if not there are better options out there like t25 which is more advanced and still good for people just getting back into working out. and is very fun aswell.
  • mellie2603
    mellie2603 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the input! :)
  • KRB28
    KRB28 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I did it and got really good results! Lots of definition on my abs and lost inches all over. As well as I lost weight. I'm moving onto Brazil Butt Lift, just got it today and will start it on Monday. I'll eventually come back and do HHA again because I love it so much!
  • frecklez69
    frecklez69 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just order mine yesterday. I am excited and curious! It was between this and Zumba Incredible Results. Glad to hear great reviews as well. :happy: