Weigh In Day

Options
Morning all,

I was wondering which day you weighed in.
I've decided my day is Tuesday.
I usually weigh in the morning as soon as I get up.
What's your routine?
Thanks!

- Sarah

P.S. Feel free to add me!

Replies

• sbarella
    sbarella Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Tuesday! It's close to Monday but not too close to the previous weekend :D
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    I weigh daily, first thing after a pee

But my "official" weigh in & log it day is Saturday, so if I go off rails, like a pub lunch, over the weekend I can hopefully be on track again by the next Saturday
  • jillybeansatlanta
    Options
    I'm currently working with a Lifestyle Coach. He has me weighing everyday and sticking with a specific calorie level to see how my body is responding each day. Then he can tweak it in one direction or another. I'll probably stick with that system until I reach my goal weight! :)
  • mercurybubbles
    mercurybubbles Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Mornings Daily.
  • lesrod82
    lesrod82 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I've decided to weigh in first thing Saturday mornings. I have trouble sticking to my exercise/eating routine during the weekends, so I figured that some weight loss motivation first thing Saturday morning will encourage me to stay on track through the weekend.
  • slimandtrimsoon65
    slimandtrimsoon65 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Saturday mornings at the gym. My scales can give 3 different readings 3 times I step on them! At the gym suits me best 'cos the girls there share my good mood if I've gone down or commiserate if I've gained.
  • corsiva
    corsiva Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Friday morning for me!
  • SlimSonic
    SlimSonic Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Friday for me, suits my working rotation.
  • kerricus
    kerricus Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I can't help but weigh every day, but the only one I log is Thursday morning. I get up, pee, step on the scale. Works for me.
  • thesimsisters
    thesimsisters Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I weigh only on Saturday morning. First thing after using the bathroom. I've tried the everyday thing before in the past and found it hugely discouraging with the fluctuations. So just once a week for me :)
  • wyattj99
    wyattj99 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Weigh in Wednesday thanks to a group on facebook
  • Riemersma4
    Riemersma4 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Monday morning...

Get up
    Stumble to the bathroom
    Pee
    Step on the scale
    Do a little victory dance
    Brew some coffee and head to the gym

Advice: Make sure that the scale is a motivator for you. For some, it is a jail. Blue jeans and the mirror tell me everything that I really need to know.

Best!
  • csk0018
    csk0018 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I weigh in on Saturday mornings. The first day of the week that I actually get 8 hours of sleep. The rest of the week, I usually only get 6. I guess I retain more water if I don't get enough sleep. :smile:
  • Relle3
    Relle3 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I usually weigh myself every other Thursday in the morning before I eat.

13418731.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    I weigh in pretty much daily...but my official weigh in that I log on another app is on Thursday morning right after a ****, shower, and shave.
  • Aundrea242
    Options
    I have to weigh in daily. In the morning after I go to the bathroom. My scale can be up to three pounds at any given day and if I wait a week and it it happens to be one of those days, I really get down and have to wait another whole week to make sure if it was or was not water weight. Verses if I weigh way more one day, but the next day it is back to normal, than I know it was water weight.
  • amastre
    amastre Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Weigh in every morning right after a visit to the bathroom. The fluctuations don't get to me too much, especially since I use a trendline spreadsheet I made in Excel to track my weight overall.