Admitting I need help

Options
Hello, I am 28 will be 29, and right now I am my biggest EVER.. the motivation is gone, slowly coming back though. The determination is still there though. As you can see from viewing my diary (which is open for anyone to see because I need to be accountable for EVERY bite), my food choices are my hardest. and of course drinking beer. It doesn't help that my husband weighs 130 and can drink and eat whatever he wants!!!

I wish I could say I could do this on my own.. but I have tried and don't do very well. I don't want to post on Face book every time I work out, cause who really cares. lol but I need something. So I am putting myself out there and introducing myself and hoping that anyone who like to encourage people to keep it up, will friend me.

I know I can do this, and I know I will... just hope I have some encouragement when I start slacking...

Replies

• TXSweety09
    Options
    Welcome aboard! We all are here to help, encourage and cheer you on your way!!! Please feel free to friend me!

Believe it and you can achieve it!!!!!

Good Luck and God Bless!!!!!!!
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    We are here for that encouragement! A "Good job" can really help us and help us decide to work out each day!

You CAN do this!
  • twinmuma
    twinmuma Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Everyone has motivation. You just have to find it. I want to sexy hot. And that’s my motivation…..
  • jborski21
    jborski21 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You are in the right place! I just started my journey as well- and my husband also can eat/ drink whatever he wants and is lighter than me- which makes it so hard for me to eat right. It is tempting to just eat and drink what he does, but on me it shows!! You can do it!! I have been tracking my calories, stopped drinking soda and eating sweets, and have started exercising about 20-30 minutes a day- in less than a week I have already dropped 7 pounds!!! Just let him know that you ned his support and just be strong and do what you need to do to reach your goal!
  • stat1124
    stat1124 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me for daily inspiration and a boost every day! That goes for any and all of ya! Good luck on your journey!
  • AllOnMeWOL
    AllOnMeWOL Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Like txsweety said we are all here to help each other, hold each other accountable and be your support system. Feel free to add me =)