Hello I am new, looking for Vegans to befriend!

Options
Hi everyone I am new on myfitnesspal and would be happy to befriend anybody to support each other! I want to gradually start a vegan lifestyle so if you're a vegan that's a huge plus! I am here to learn about healthy eating and get support with my weightloss and healthy eating journey! :)

Replies

• BabyShank26
    Options
    Hey!
    I'm a vegan and I use myfitnesspal. Feel free to message me with questions.
  • BeckaShine
    BeckaShine Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I've also been going toward a vegan lifestyle and I like to use MFP to track the foods I eat and new recipes I try. :)
  • jenjen136
    jenjen136 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've been vegetarian my whole life and often I try to eat vegan :) I'll add you, I need more veggie friends! :)
  • lalajka
    lalajka Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Hey! I've been vegan for about 4 months now (was vegetarian for 15 years before that). I'm new here as well so I'm also searching for veggy friends. My goal is to eat healthy and exercise to get fitter and lose those last few kilos. I will probably need help staying motivated :)
  • 859super3d
    Options
    Hi, I am getting back into the whole MFP thing again and I am also trying to eat Vegan, on top of that I am also avoiding all processed foods and flour products. So feel free to add me or ask me questions. I also would love to find other vegans who are trying to avoid flour as well to maybe swap some good tasty recipes. Thanks!
  • shrinkinmama27
    shrinkinmama27 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm newly vegan ( for the past 2 months) and am back to MFP to really be able to track my foods and lose some MUCH needed weight! Feel free to friend me! I'd love the vegan support!