Armour Thyroid?

Options
Has anyone had success with hypothyroidism from switching from levothyroxine to armour thyroid.
share your stories, i'm switching tomorrow!

Replies

• kristiellyn13
    Options
    I switched to Armour in April 2013. It was the best thing I ever did! Along with working out and eating right I have lost 22 pounds. Within a couple of weeks of taking Armour my swelling of my face and abdomen dramatically began to decrease, I had more energy and my hair stopped falling out. My regular doctor would not switch me to Armour so I had to go to an NP. My NP has put me on a soy and gluten free diet as well which has given me even more energy. Good luck to you! :)
  • shirleygirl910
    shirleygirl910 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Check out some of the groups for thyroid issues you might get more response.
  • aworkinprogress40
    Options
    yes i have and i love it! been taking it for 2 years now :)
  • happieharpie
    happieharpie Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    It's what works best for me., and I've lost almost 65 pounds since last April, most of it while I've been using MFP. I was on synthetics when I first became hypothyroid, but overall, I just felt better taking Armour.

I am eating less than recommended calories but I feel great and my physical condition is much improved over what it was previously.