Ladies what do you wear under your spandex pants?

Options
I wear regular undies because that's all I have. But I think I'm the only one with panty lines like that. What is everyone else doing?

Replies

• The_Sandra
    The_Sandra Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    VS Pink seamless thongs. No lines, no camel toe, no creepage. And they're cheap - 5 pairs for $25 or so.
  • amandarunning
    amandarunning Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Is Spandex the same as Lycra? Tight fitting cycling style shorts? Is so, then nothing :blushing:
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    a big fat nothing.

I hate undies under my capris. it's uncomfortable and i hate lines.

So nope. nothing nada.

COMMANDO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FTMFW!!!!
  • MarineCodie
    MarineCodie Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I find it so uncomfortable to wear nothing - especially if I'm running! I wear the "yoga" or "no show" thongs from Victoria's Secret Pink line. They also make briefs and boy shorts but thongs are comfy to me so whatevs :)

Edited because I don't read responses until afterwards. I'm talking about the same thing as the first reply!!
  • Mustgetbuff
    Mustgetbuff Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lnomzeV4kM1qhcbi1o1_500.gif
  • JoRocka
    Options
    I find it so uncomfortable to wear nothing - especially if I'm running! I wear the "yoga" or "no show" thongs from Victoria's Secret Pink line. They also make briefs and boy shorts but thongs are comfy to me so whatevs :)

Edited because I don't read responses until afterwards. I'm talking about the same thing as the first reply!!

I can feel the elastic in thongs on my tail bone if I'm squatting or dead lifting- not cool.
    so yeah- big fat nothing.

oh well- we have this conversation about every 6-8 months here- and every time someone flips out when someone says they go free balling. I'ts wildly amusing. Do whatever makes you happy- I'm not sure why this ever gets posted LMAO.
  • Sarahliquid
    Sarahliquid Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I guess vs pink thong is the way to go. Does it take time to get used to them?
  • MarineCodie
    Options

I can feel the elastic in thongs on my tail bone if I'm squatting or dead lifting- not cool.

oh well- we have this conversation about every 6-8 months here- and every time someone flips out when someone says they go free balling. I'ts wildly amusing. Do whatever makes you happy- I'm not sure why this ever gets posted LMAO.

True dat! Try it out… if you don't like it try something different. BOOM. World crisis solved.
  • Sarahliquid
    Options
    VS Pink seamless thongs. No lines, no camel toe, no creepage. And they're cheap - 5 pairs for $25 or so.

Some of my concerns are in there. Thanks for all the info!
  • MarineCodie
    Options
    I guess vs pink thong is the way to go. Does it take time to get used to them?

I didn't think so because they are made of thin material and are super stretchy. Then again, I'm a thong fanatic and have been for years. I guess I'm just "used to it"….:ohwell:
  • JoRocka
    Options

True dat! Try it out… if you don't like it try something different. BOOM. World crisis solved.

chest-acle bump (yes- we have chest-acles)
    now if only this was the way to solve world hunger and peace issues!!! LMAO.
  • Sarahliquid
    Options

Seriously? I did a search of the word thong and nothing came up except a Halloween costume discussion.
  • JoRocka
    Options
    LOL the MFP search function is RUBBISH.... seriously- it's practically impossible to find anything through the actual site... just go to google- type MFP or My Fitness Pal- and then whatever you want
    I just typed MyFitnessPal Underwear and these popped up immediately.

They get kind of epic sometimes LMAO

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1130337-running-ladies-do-you-wear-underwear-under-your-spandex?page=2

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1140430-underwear-to-wear-or-not-to-wear?page=2
  • duckiec
    duckiec Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Big ole granny panties. Really big ones, too, since they're pairs I wore when I was 50lbs heavier.

I'm prone to infections, so they must be cotton, not synthetic, and I make it a point to change out of them ASAP. And, thanks to three kids, when jumping during Zumba, I'm prone to urinary leaks, so I always have to wear either a long liner or sometimes even a full on pad with wings to stick around and more likely hold in place as the undies get sweaty. Oh, I'm bringing sexy to a workout, I tell you.

But I'm working out (and often teaching so the whole class gets a view of this beauty) and thats fine- I'd rather be comfy, healthy and lumpy with lines then worry about things going up, down, around, and coming thru. That said, I almost always have a long sweatshirt over my workout clothes that doesn't come off until right before we get started to minimize the time other people have to look at my hot mess.
  • casiobarnes
    casiobarnes Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I get treacherous swamp butt if I don't wear underwear, so it's thongs for me! They really aren't so bad.
  • JenMc14
    JenMc14 Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    I workout at home, so I don't are about panty lines, and I wear whatever it happens to be I grabbed. I do have some C9 things from Target that I bought to wear for running races, and it was nice to not have wedgie issues. They're not bad, but I find I have to, um, adjust them "just right". I could just need a different size.
  • IWILLBelieveAchieveInspire
    Options
    I wear thongs all the time and find them much more comfortable then regular panties. They don't ride up and move around. I think the best advise i can give you is make sure you have the proper fit. If they are too small they will dig into you and if they are too big they will shift about.
  • Sarahliquid
    Options
    LOL the MFP search function is RUBBISH.... seriously- it's practically impossible to find anything through the actual site... just go to google- type MFP or My Fitness Pal- and then whatever you want
    I just typed MyFitnessPal Underwear and these popped up immediately.

They get kind of epic sometimes LMAO

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1130337-running-ladies-do-you-wear-underwear-under-your-spandex?page=2

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1140430-underwear-to-wear-or-not-to-wear?page=2

Those were great, thank you!