Just joined a couple days ago.

Options
Hello to all you dieters out there. I just joined a couple days ago. This looks like a really cool site and it appears that it will be very helpful on my weightloss journey to health and fitness. I am loving all the special tools, and reports I have found here. ♥

Replies

• wardba4
    wardba4 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
    This site has been a great help to me also.
  • bkmuush
    Options
    Welcome! This site is very addictive :) I often say I'm just going to log my food and then get back to work but I end up reading a few posts, a few blogs, commenting here or there. 5 times a day lol. Even when I feel like throwing in the towel something keeps me coming back here!

I hope you find it and the great people here helpful on your journey to better health!
  • mylifethusfar
    Options
    Welcome ! :D i love this site, to say that its amazing is just an understatement. I love that it allows me to post my intake and it tells me how much i have left, and i also love that after hitting the gym, it tells me that i can eat....that much more food before i hit my max intake for the day.....it makes going to the gym so much easier.....i tell ppl that i only go to the gym so i can eat more. MFP gives you an immediate reward for working hard and hitting the gym, rather than having to wait for months to see results as far as clothing fitting better and such, you get an immediate reward of extra calories each day. Its the best calorie tracking site i have ever used. It makes it so easy to keep track of everything....and most of the foods that i eat have already been entered into the system by other users so theres nothing to do but put in how much of what you ate and its done.....Cant say enough good things about MFP.

2369556.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • lfondots
    lfondots Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I love the site and it is addicting. It definitely keeps me motivated. Good Luck!
  • shellywoodworth
    shellywoodworth Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Same here love all of the tools this site provides.
  • nariba
    Options
    It is amazing and convenient, and keeps you on track. It makes you want to stick to your goals.
  • StrongHeart
    StrongHeart Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I totally agree. So far it has been fun and does not seem like I am really dieting ♥