Hello! I'm Aimly, from San Diego

Options
Hello, everyone! I'm Aimly. I'm 21 years old, currently in college, and I'm looking to get healthier and trimmer! I'm 5'4" and at 210 right now, and my first goal is to get to the 20 pound mark (small steps--eventually I want to get to below 150, but I don't want to set myself up for too much right off the bat).

I need new friends/weight loss buddies! Right now I don't have anyone outside of the internet that I know that is trying to lose weight, so I need some buddies to keep me accountable. Please feel free to introduce yourself and send me a friend request. :)

Replies

• kagevf
    kagevf Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Hi Amy...let me help you out....motivate, meal plan, workout plan...let me know what you need.
  • ldholcombe
    ldholcombe Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hi Aimly! I am Darcy! I live in San Diego as well. I am going to send you a friend request. I am 23 and have been on my weight loss journey consistently for the last year. I am 5'2'' and started at 235lbs and am now 160lbs! Any ways I want to lose another 30lbs by the end of summer. I hope we can motivate each other!
  • EricRazorbacks
    EricRazorbacks Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hello, I live in San Diego as well. Feel free to send me a friend request. I'm not trying to lose right now, but I bet we still could motivate one another. Anyway, I've found this site really useful. I hope you do, too.
  • amyx593
    amyx593 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I'm Amy, in Pacific Beach.... sending a request! I log in here daily :)
  • sailorsproudwife
    Options
    I will be moving to San Diego in March and I am looking for a workout buddy. Please feel free to add me!
  • jess431983
    Options
    I moved to san diego around 6 months ago.
  • 1980amberc
    1980amberc Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello, fellow San Diegans. Looking for some extra motivation--will support anyone who needs it in return! I gained 7 lbs since training for a marathon (yikes) and need to kick it out, not to mention the 5 I needed to lose before that. I enjoy running, hiking, spinning, gravity core, pilates, indoor rock climbing, boot camp-style work outs, etc etc etc.