Hot Mamas????

Options

Replies

• dvw443
    dvw443 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 6 weeks PP with my first and breastfeeding. Gained 51 lbs during pregnancy :( I've lost 32 and have 19 to go until I'm back to my pre-pregnancy weight. I want to lose a bit more than that though!
  • thatonegirlwiththestuff
    Options
    It's a slow process, so just keep that in mind. Breastfeeding alone can burn up to 500 calories a day for some moms! I lost ALL of my baby weight breadlstfeeding then went on to loose about 15 more through diet and exercise after I weaned my youngest. I've been working out and eating well for two years and really do look better than I did in high school. Just don't drop your calories too low or your supply will suffer. Good luck!
  • twixlepennie
    twixlepennie Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    I'm an older mama-my kids are 5, 7, and 9 (all 22 months a part :) ).
  • __freckles__
    __freckles__ Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Not sure I'd consider myself a "hot mama," BUT I definitely look much better than I did. :wink:

c4b866c2-468a-4a96-8053-14ffe9c72a50_zpsb1d55d91.jpg

The first pic is from St. Patrick's Day 2012. The last pics are from this past Christmas. I achieved a 35 lb. loss through diet ALONE. I breastfed my daughter until she was 18 months, then started dieting 2 months later, and I lost the first 20 lbs. within the first 6 months!

Now, I'm on to address the thigh/butt issues. Weight training is ON, as of 12/24/13. :bigsmile:

I'd consider you a hot mama. :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • thatonegirlwiththestuff
    Options
    Not sure I'd consider myself a "hot mama," BUT I definitely look much better than I did. :wink:

c4b866c2-468a-4a96-8053-14ffe9c72a50_zpsb1d55d91.jpg

The first pic is from St. Patrick's Day 2012. The last pics are from this past Christmas. I achieved a 35 lb. loss through diet ALONE. I breastfed my daughter until she was 18 months, then started dieting 2 months later, and I lost the first 20 lbs. within the first 6 months!

Now, I'm on to address the thigh/butt issues. Weight training is ON, as of 12/24/13. :bigsmile:

I'd consider you a hot mama. :heart: :flowerforyou:

Completely agree. That hourglass shape and pretty face? Total hot mama.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I think I'm getting hotter the older I get lol. I'm a mom of a 10 year old boy and 3 yr old girl. Both were had by C-sections.

zmaws0.jpg
    2gwidg5.jpg
    15dszux.jpg
  • weldinchic
    weldinchic Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh! You are all hot mamas!! I dread the thought of plateauing until she's weaned. :( I will get this off. I need to focus on cardio for sure and I know it will get easier! Thanks for the inspiration ladies!
  • Show_Stopper
    Show_Stopper Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I feel like the c-section pouch never goes away LOL I'm still working on it but my SO tells me it's all in my head.....

It is all in your head :flowerforyou: I hope to one day have a belly that looks like yours.

Thank you dolly
  • Show_Stopper
    Show_Stopper Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I feel like the c-section pouch never goes away LOL I'm still working on it but my SO tells me it's all in my head.....

That looks a perfectly normal, beautiful abdomen to me!

Normal and Beautiful are all I need thank you
  • cherie515
    cherie515 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    3a69f2cf-c726-4bbd-ba4a-788d5175b247.jpg
  • Keji306
    Keji306 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I had my baby August 3rd 2013, was over 12 stones while pregnant,now i am 11.46 stones(160.48lb). Since have had my baby I have tried to be good with my food intake.I am breast feeding,Also started personal training in late december which is going on well. I haven't seen much body changes so I can't share pics at the moment. I had a c.section too and my pouch is driving me crazy.

My question to all the mothers in the house is,when did you start noticing significant changes in your body?Also is anyone is doing any marathon in london this year I am interested in joining a group?
  • ashleymarie9807
    ashleymarie9807 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    56915898_5512.jpg
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    I had my second child May 16th 2013. I was 188 lbs a day before I gave birth. 170 lbs when I was 6 week post partum and ready for change. Its been 7 months and I'm 119 lbs and in the best shape of my life. YOU CAN Do it!! ♡♡

tat095.jpg
    ayljzp.jpg
    Not sure if hot ^_-; lol
  • Edensienna
    Edensienna Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I've had two babies in three years and working my way back to pre pregnancy weight!

After two c sections my tummy needs more work but I feel more womanly and content with my body since it carried two children!
  • Keji306
    Keji306 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I had my second child May 16th 2013. I was 188 lbs a day before I gave birth. 170 lbs when I was 6 week post partum and ready for change. Its been 7 months and I'm 119 lbs and in the best shape of my life. YOU CAN Do it!! ♡♡

wow,u are a hot mama.That is impressive. What was your routine like?
  • in4nomz
    in4nomz Posts: 230
    Options
    I have a 4 year old munchkin, and I don't know how much weight I gained because I never wanted to look at the scale when they weighed me. Safe to say I probably gained at least 50-60ish pounds...it took a while to get the weight off because I didn't really start working out again until he was 1-2 years. My biggest advice is healthy eating especially if you're breastfeeding (which also helps shed the weight!) and getting in at least 30 minutes of exercise daily. The movement will help you feel less frumpy :) Take your munchkin out on walks if it's nice out, I did that a lot when mine was so young. You got this hot mama! :)
  • in4nomz
    in4nomz Posts: 230
    Options
    I think I'm getting hotter the older I get lol. I'm a mom of a 10 year old boy and 3 yr old girl. Both were had by C-sections.

zmaws0.jpg
    2gwidg5.jpg
    15dszux.jpg

You look amazing!!
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    I have a 4 year old munchkin, and I don't know how much weight I gained because I never wanted to look at the scale when they weighed me. Safe to say I probably gained at least 50-60ish pounds...it took a while to get the weight off because I didn't really start working out again until he was 1-2 years. My biggest advice is healthy eating especially if you're breastfeeding (which also helps shed the weight!) and getting in at least 30 minutes of exercise daily. The movement will help you feel less frumpy :) Take your munchkin out on walks if it's nice out, I did that a lot when mine was so young. You got this hot mama! :)

You look damn good! Only 4 years later? awesome!
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options

tat095.jpg
    ayljzp.jpg
    Not sure if hot ^_-; lol

yes, yes, definitely hot!
  • chayil_003
    chayil_003 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Mee too! Brestfeeding for me was an extension of pregnancy, but the baby was ouside of my body instead of inside. I had crying spells, mood swings and the never ending hunger. As soon as I stopped breastfeeding I began losing weight and was no longer an emotional basket case. I lost 4 lbs since Thanksgiving, but have put on muscle since I cycle. I have gone down from a 2x (pregnancy) to a XL, and 3 dress sizes. The size I am currently in is baggy and in a few more weeks I'll be into the next size down.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!