30 Day Shred...OMG!

Options
O M G!

I just finished day one of the 30 Day Shred and I thought I was going to DIE!

I could barely keep up with Jillian!

I never stopped moving (I'd at least move my arms or legs) but I couldn't do all the exercises!

Just wondering if anyone else had this problem, and if your body adapted to it pretty quickly? I don't want to give up, I've seen some pretty amazing results from it!

Replies

• abschumacher
    abschumacher Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm on level 3 now. I remember day 1 level 1 very well though... Your body definitely adapts. The cardio is what killed me in levels 1 and 2. Level 3 seems to really focus on the core. My abs are feeling it today! I've been walking 3-5 miles about every other day and then doing 30DS the other days. I've seen the most results in the inches lost. Don't give up... keep it up and you'll see results!! :)
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    Yes, the first few days are very hard. On my first day I had to run several errands after and I had jello legs the entire day. I had a few scary stairway moments. As Jillian says, after day 4, it will get better. Stick with it, it does help build strength.
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    The other thing that really helped me to keep going was to make friends and join a group that was doing the same thing. You may have to make your own new group, but it really helps with the daily motivation, tips, sharing problems, etc.
  • nkesterson
    Options
    Thanks for the encouraging words!!!

I definitely had the jello legs afterwards. I could barely even lift my 2 year old.

I've been working out on the elliptical for about an hour everyday, and started the 30DS today and I AM feeling it!

I will be looking forward to day 4!!