Replies

• tgaul
    tgaul Posts: 123
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Thank you for sharing. :smile:
  • irtata43
    irtata43 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story and your pic. what an inspiration. I started using this site about a month ago after my cousin recomended it. I love it and would like to add some new friends. I live in Louisiana, am a house wife of 30 yrs., mother of one son and grandmother of 3 and one on the way. I would like to add you as a friend if that would be ok with you. :) have a great day and keep up the great work.
  • red_five
    Options
    You look so good! Congrats!
  • baby81girl2003
    baby81girl2003 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look great!
  • summerbert
    summerbert Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Look at you go!! you look amazing and I love that dress
  • Alioth
    Alioth Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Bru! Bru! Bru! Bru! You're the best!

Thanks for being such an inspiration and sharing with others, through good times and bad. I've learned from you over the past two months. I can't wait to see what the next few months will bring! Hopefully more hot little numbers like that dress are in store for all of us. :drinker: 37 Days til Christmas!
  • msciccone1
    msciccone1 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Really really amazing transformation. You can seeeeeeeeeee a HUGE difference. I can't wait to be under 200 also. Congrats!!! :flowerforyou:
  • camille45
    camille45 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    do your thing, you are looking hot!! I luv the fact that you still have your curves! Way to Go!!!!
  • JulieSue
    JulieSue Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!! :0) you look soo great and you def are an inspiration and what I needed right now!!! thanks so much for posting and sharing your story with us!!!! :)) you look amazing!!!
  • MrsLehman24
    MrsLehman24 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You are and inspiration. Kudos to you!!!!
  • Mari1969
    Options
    Bru I knew you had been doing great but I am so happy you put your pics up. You have been thru so much lately and I am so proud of you! You look amazing! Thank you for being my inspiration and always being there for me and all your other friends. What can I say?? YOU ROCK!!!
  • blh_1010
    blh_1010 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    You are looking fantastic! P.S. LOVE the dress! :)
  • khaleesinoodlebelly
    Options
    That is awesome. And you look fantastic! yay for hitting the 1oo's!
  • reesepieces
    reesepieces Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    You go girl! Keep up the good work! Amazing difference!
  • nannysnowflake
    Options
    GREAT JOB :) YOU LOOK AMAZING!

You greatly seem to have the willpower to make it to your ultimate weight goal... Go girl!
  • Kaye8395BTS
    Kaye8395BTS Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Amazing girl! You look FABULOUS!!!! and just to agree with the above posters you have been such a great support!!! xoxoxo
  • ashley0616
    ashley0616 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Look at that cute little booty! You look amazing, great job. That's seriously inspiring, thank you for sharing!
  • AprilVal
    AprilVal Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    amazin bru.. you look absolutely amazin.. :) You are one of them who keeps me going.. when I feel that my goal is impossible I look at what youve done. :) Keep up the good work.
  • LainMac
    LainMac Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    What an itty bitty waist you have my dear!

Thanks for being on MFP! You rock and you roll and you are simply the best.

*****Applaud********************************
  • BughaBear
    Options
    Great job u look great keep up the good work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!