Hello from California

Options
Hello everyone this is Penny I have about 30 pounds to loss but I will be happy with 20.
How do you keep full?
Penny

Replies

• pennyrayas
    Options
    Hello everyone this is Penny I have about 30 pounds to loss but I will be happy with 20.
    How do you keep full?
    Penny
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Welcome Penny!!

We are glad you have joined. I think for me I choose foods that are high in fiber and protein. These seem to keep you satisfied the longest and the protein is good for building muscle mass.

Best of luck:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Itsindakiss
    Options
    I've found that drinking alot of water and eating a grapefruit after meals helps the most...good luck with ur goal. I know you can do it!
  • jessjess
    Options
    Hi!

I eat a small meal every 2-3 hours....and lots and lots of water! It really helps with the hunger pains.

Of course I'd rather be eating a big greasy, cheesy meal every 2-3 hours....but that's a different subject.

-Jess
  • miche1e
    miche1e Posts: 11
    Options
    drinking lots of water helps. i've started adding crystal light "on the go" to my water bottle or squeezed lemon ...adds flavor which helps me drink more.

the other trick is to eat small meals every 3-4 hours ...which is actually best for the body - this keeps our systems from going into starvation mode (slows metabolism); eating nutrient-dense small meals more frequently helps increase our metabolism. i've found that when i am diligent and follow this routine, i end up feeling like i'm always eating and have to make the conscious effort to eat.
  • lynnlo32
    Options
    Welcome, Penny
    Congratulations on making you first step to a better you! I'm Tondra from San Diego, California
  • baylou
    baylou Posts: 52
    Options
    hello this is baylou ( betty) from oregon did live in concord ca for 3 years born in washingtom
    have 40s to lose nice to met you
    betty