Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Motivational Buddies? :)

Replies

• akj4ever12
    akj4ever12 Posts: 8 Member
    Hi, you guys can add me. I just got back and need motivation too :smile:
  • Add me too!
  • looking for some motivation as well!
  • Mtfd02
    Mtfd02 Posts: 239 Member
    feel free to add me as well!
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    feel free to add me too!
  • MWhitt81
    MWhitt81 Posts: 16 Member
    Me too. :)
  • kelaw1
    kelaw1 Posts: 8 Member
    I rejoined MFP a few weeks ago and am looking for motivational buddies as well! Please feel free to add me. It's a great way to share in the journey! :)
  • mochamommy
    mochamommy Posts: 187 Member
    Me three.
  • sarainiowa
    sarainiowa Posts: 287 Member
    Hi.

I'm looking for motivational buddies too!! Long journey ahead of me.
  • kenziberry
    kenziberry Posts: 164 Member
    20-30 more lbs for me!!!!
    we can do it

feel free to add me for some added support, it looks like you have lots now !!!
  • Po2009
    Po2009 Posts: 10
    Feel free to add me anyone can we all need motivation buddies I joined a couple of days ago so early days for me x
  • wrenegade64
    wrenegade64 Posts: 410 Member
    Howdy there young lady. Someday I will only have about a dozen or so pounds left to lose, but for now, I have about 150 to get rid of. I'm all about motivation and support. LETS DO THIS!!!
  • airdale8263
    airdale8263 Posts: 2,155 Member
    To lose the weight it takes a change in your lifestyle and dedication to the program. Stay focused and you can do it!! Feel free to add.
    Have lost over 60 lbs so far!
  • Dan_NY_27
    Dan_NY_27 Posts: 24 Member
    I could definitely use some regular motivational buddies! let's do this!! :)
  • Hi guys! I have lost 4 lbs so far in the 2 weeks I have started! I could use some motivational buddies as well! Feel free to add! Thanks!
  • lhak1989
    lhak1989 Posts: 4 Member
    One motivational buddy here. Everyone feel free to add me :)
  • Bedinger74
    Bedinger74 Posts: 5 Member
    I'm new here, and would love some motivation from others to keep going. I tend to do very well at the beginning and then plateau and go back to my old habits. I'm looking to change my lifestyle and get healthier. :smile:
  • cinabunnie2012
    cinabunnie2012 Posts: 13 Member
    Everyone is welcome to add me! The more encouragement the better! We can do this!!!!! <3
  • Please feel free to add me as well. I really need some motivation and support. Thank you
  • Linda6580
    Linda6580 Posts: 192 Member
    Feel free to add me. Sounds like we all need and can use some motivation!